Thread: Modified descr_buildings for Roman players - earlier access to scholarii etc

Default Modified descr_buildings for Roman players - earlier access to scholarii etc

Hey guys, thanks for the great mod! Been following it's development for years, although I don't post much :p

If anyone is interested, I have modified the 'export_descr_buildings.txt' to allow immediate recruitment of Scholarii, Spartharii tou Vasileos, Siphonatores and Varangian Guard (I have removed the option to recruit saxon huscarls as these are now effectively obsolete) - all only recruitable in Constantinople. No change to event dates, all I did was remove the event requirement, so nothing else will be affected except for these units. I haven't changed the upkeep, so considering Scholarii are so expensive, they don't unbalance things too much imop, especially early on in the campaign when you have barely any money. I did this mainly as a personal thing so that I could use all these cool units throughout my campaign rather than just at the end. I have attached the file if people are interested. Put in the SS data folder, as always back up your old file first before overwriting.

Have fun
    Attached Files Attached Files