Thread: Choosing a submod

Decanus

Default Choosing a submod

I've installed 6.4 but feel archers are too lethal: is Real Combat included 6.4? No right? Only Real Recruitment? Advices plz...

SSHIP features look exactly perfect for polishing the SS campaign (from my perspective) But it is not compatible with other submods. However, Real Recruitment is already enabled via the SS setup, so, installing SSHIP will be in addition to Real Recruitment, right?

Senator

Default Re: Choosing a submod

Best advice is always "try it and see."

SSHIP has its own recruitment system.

Decanus

Oh I plan to try this, it looks great. I think I read somewhere that Real Combat is actually already enabled via 6.4 ...

If this is the case then I shouldn't be bugging the SSHIP forum about any of this. But my confusion arises out of the fact that the 6.4 setup doesn't specifically label Real Combat but only Real Recruitment, and, SSHIP says *not compatible with submods* making me assume I'll miss out on Real Combat if I opt to install SSHIP. I have a suspicion Real Combat gets included along with Real Recruitment in 6.4 but that they neglected to label it.

RC is integrated.

Decanus

Right, thanks. It should say that in the 6.4 setup or install notes. It should also say so blatantly in the RR/RC submod forum.