Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: New game announced - Total War: WARHAMMER

Nelfe's Avatar Miles

Default Re: New game announced - Total War: WARHAMMER

Finally !

Playing Undead, hope we can have the von Carstein's Vampire Counts as leader of our armies :drool:

Yeah! Problem is that all the games have been pretty bad since Empire. Lets hope this one is good

Will, if Chaos is in the game, and Daemons are a separate faction type, PLEASE have them play like the Huns. And if you are really nice, please have each God as a separate horde ^_^

I love Warhammer, and Attila provides many mechanics that would make Daemons properly represented and a true terror. Also add winds of magic which can act like attrition to them.

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dakier View Post
    Not in my top 3 Total War titles I'd like to see, not moddable, Warhammer something I have no real care about... Good luck selling this one to me CA, especially considering only Napoleon was the one game I could play and enjoy unmodded.
    Really? I found it boring untill modded. In the Warhammers side, I think like the orks, not because they are pirate like but because they are smiling people, every single picture of them they are smiling. It is a difficult smile, but they do their best.
    Last edited by Bethencourt; April 22, 2015 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Concrete- View Post
    They announced a trilogy of games.
    This is true, but i meant i was hoping for Bretonnia to be playable in this game, not sequals.

Then again i assumed it would have a dozen factions not just 4. It makes me curious about the level of depth they add to the factions. We shall see.

Litany of fury's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Will CA View Post
    Don't think factions, think races. In Total War: WARHAMMER you’ll have four races to choose from, Greenskins, The Empire, Dwarfs and Vampire Counts. Each race has a legendary lord character , who is the leader of a faction within your chosen race.
    So no chaos then? You dun goofed CA. Chaos and The Empire are two of the biggest factions in Warhammer. Making a warhammer game without Chaos is like making a pie with no crust.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordreaven View Post
    Will, if Chaos is in the game, and Daemons are a separate faction type, PLEASE have them play like the Huns. And if you are really nice, please have each God as a separate horde ^_^

I love Warhammer, and Attila provides many mechanics that would make Daemons properly represented and a true terror. Also add winds of magic which can act like attrition to them.

Thank you so much!
    I'd like to see Vampires using razed cities, as Nercopolis to recruit units.. something like Mordheim.

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

I was about to rage like hell but seeing Will saying that this is a "parallel project" then i really dont care, for me Warhammer total war just never happened.
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Quote Originally Posted by Litany of fury View Post
    So no chaos then? You dun goofed CA. Chaos and The Empire are two of the biggest factions in Warhammer. Making a warhammer game without Chaos is like making a pie with no crust.
    Chaos is probably super secret right now. They say they have 24 skeleton animations, Chaos has a few critters that would have their own unique skeleton.

Khorne Blood crushers, Nurgle plague drones, Nurglings, Tzeenchian screamers, Flamers of Tzeentch, Lord of Change (not Obama), Great Unclean one, Blood Thirster, Keeper of secrets, etc.

And that's only the ones that I can think of that wouldn't share one. Well, Lord of Change and Blood Thirster could in theory be merged. And perhaps a few others.

I want Beastmen too!

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

As this isn’t just a CA game, regretfully there are no plans to support modding for Total War: Warhammer. An Assembly Kit is will be available very shortly for Total War: ATTILA however, and we will continue to support modding for that title and plan to for future historical Total Wars.

-Will CA
    Any dates when we can have assembly kit? And do you plan to update assembly kit after it's release for Attila?

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by ♔Old Dragoon♔ View Post
    I will pass on this until a historical title comes along...
    I will join with you

I bet the feathers in the hats of Empire troops will be the wrong species.
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It's funny they announce their next game before the release of the steam workshop and so called expanded modding tools, or did we receive them? I don't know, I tend not to bother coming here anymore it's full of disappointment.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelfe View Post
    Finally !

Playing Undead, hope we can have the von Carstein's Vampire Counts as leader of our armies :drool:
    I would prefer Blood Dragons and Necrarchs.
    How many times someone guessed wrong about my nationality: 3
    Where do I not come from: Czech Republic, US, South America, Former Colony, Germany, Austria, Switzerland

Border Patrol's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Litany of fury View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Proud Nerdimus Maximus of the Trench Coat Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwirbaum View Post
    I would prefer Blood Dragons and Necrarchs.
    I hope they will add them as well, also reading book now ( Witch Hunter Mathias Thulmann) and reached chapter about Necrarh and Necromancer, I also hope there will be lots of units from current and previous VC army book, especially Varghulfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hookah Smoking Caterpiller View Post
    Orcs of that period wouldn't ride boars like that.

Priests of Sigmar wouldn't wear robes like that until the reformation.

Do you even do any research CA?

Just making up history like usual!
    I highly disagree mate, this game has been announced the week before 9th edition goes on preorder (so claims the rumor mill) so we do not know what time period this is placed in for we know nothing of the time frame after the end times.

After the disappointments of Rome II and Attila, i will surely not precommand this one.

If it is good, maybe i will buy it on steam but with minomum 50% reduction...

s.rwitt's Avatar Shamb Conspiracy Member

Will, I want you to know that I just punched my historically accurate Ancient Greek war dog (which is a Molossus, because I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU AND NO ONE ELSE AT CA KNEW THAT) right in his face because of this announcement. It was out of anger, Will.

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

As this isn’t just a CA game, regretfully there are no plans to support modding for Total War: Warhammer. An Assembly Kit is will be available very shortly for Total War: ATTILA however, and we will continue to support modding for that title and plan to for future historical Total Wars.

-Will CA
    Respect to you will for actually responding to my post. Didnt expect a response.

Anyway, I assumed CA would have more control but would use the same development routine that limited campaign map modding in previous titles since Empire. Campaign map modding is what everyone is missing anyway... anyway
    what I took from your statement - "No mod support for Warhammer because Sega are a bunch of "... No offense Will.

And whats the ETA on the Britannia DLC for Attila. I cant wait to conquer Britannia as the saxons. But please add more than 140 regions.