Thread: UNITS ROSTERS discussion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: UNITS ROSTERS discussion

Bekh Druzhina. Man these Cuman units are crazy.

So after the Cuman betrayal Cuman attack Gorganch, they are all noble which is a bull in itself but i try battle it anyway since i will auto win the battle anyway because they bring no general and i have a relatively tough garrison.

I'm not regretting this auto win one bit because these units don't rout. In ny manual battle it's Cuman win but only after mutual kill. This kind of casualties are a death sentence for a captain-led army but Bekh Druzhina doesn't care.

I need to bolster Gorganch, if only to make auto battle look more favorable(i will auto win defend settlement if i see those full stack Bekh Druzhina again)

Update edit : Okay. So those Bekh Druzhina is not invincible or super high morale. It's just for some reason on that siege they just refused to rout. They are still powerful and Cuman send them like it was nothing but i have build an army that are suitable to counter these menace.

Edit : Daylami swordsman sucks man. 2 battles, 1 against crusader with their all crusader knights and 1 against a small Faris and heavy spearman(which i cannot recruit if i play as them) garrison. This pathetic infantry have an upkeep of double of Shurtah/Ahdath milita and die just as easily. Their only benefit are their high attack, which cannot be used because they die before they swing their sword(or short spear, their model is weird), i should know i lose 400 of these Daylami trash in those two battles. Thank god i use mercenary instead of recruiting them for 2 turns
    Last edited by eyelurker; September 12, 2023 at 12:21 PM.