Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: UNITS ROSTERS discussion

Default Re: NEW FACTIONS UNITS ROSTERS

AND HERE A INTERESTANT PAGE WITH ALL ARMIES OF MEDIEVAL ERA!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS WONDERFUL PAGE ALL FACTIONS ROSTERS!!!

http://www.dbaol.com/armies.htm

Edit:

I had to delete your previous post with the Osprey PDF, it is a breach of Copyright and the TWC Siteowner could be in a lot of trouble if it remains on here. It was a bit of a shame, as it it was very interesting

Navajo Joe
    SS Forum Moderator
    Last edited by lolIsuck; January 30, 2016 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Bolded warning for visibility
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Good one!!! I need to check it more in details when I get the time. It might gives at least the direction where to search.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Look at this!!! some youtubers upload videos about sship, but these videos is the previous sship...little by little sship have more fans hehehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k2yu34KAZ4
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

It seems to be in German. That would probably interest MWY
    Unfortunately, I can't speak German. That would be interesting to understand what the movie maker says .
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I DONīT know if is a lacking or norwegian roster or if it is wrong...but when you built town guard in your cities, landaerverman(that is medium spearmen) dissapear and is possible recruir spear militia that this units is WORSE than laedervenman, is it an improved???
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    I DONīT know if is a lacking or norwegian roster or if it is wrong...but when you built town guard in your cities, landaerverman(that is medium spearmen) dissapear and is possible recruir spear militia that this units is WORSE than laedervenman, is it an improved???
    Please, call them Landevaernmenn (meaning Country-guard-men), not Laedervenmenn (which would mean "Leather-friend-men") That sounds like they are gay bikers or something

And yes, its intended to be like that.

hahahahaha gay bikers???hahaha beautiful name for vikings spearmen xD joking apart why is it intended?can you explain this mode of roster?they not survived after 1200? i hate spear militia, it is more weak and dont have shield wall....
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

j.a.luna, you make me tired
    It has been already explained several times that the Norse unit roster has to be reworked. Next time, your question will be simply ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    j.a.luna, you make me tired
    It has been already explained several times that the Norse unit roster has to be reworked. Next time, your question will be simply ignored
    ok i think that you wonīt change this, i hope the new rosters
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Could someone please tell me if it is possible to recruit mamluk units if you are playing as the Abbasaids or the Zengids if so could you please tell me how thanks.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Screenshots / Empires' Maps Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dekhatres View Post
    dont understand this, you cant import them or you dont want because there are no other versions ? (like 3 diferent versions of scoutatoi)
    The second part, they only have one model for each unit. Who knows, maybe I'll try to make upgraded models myself, I've been buried deep into the mod workshop for the last month (which is an amazing place btw). I don't mean to criticize the work of Claudilo, his work is excellent (I especially love his upgraded Acritae and Mourtatoi), but it's like I said before, coolness before accuracy.
    But these Broken Crescent units are as good as it can possibly get. In fact most, if not all of the eastern rosters in SSHIP are from BC. The quality of their units is astounding, both the look and the accuracy. Kudos to their modellers and researchers.

A few more screenies of their stunning Roman units.

Skutatoi spearmen
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is probably what the Roman line infantry looked like. Armour, helmets and shields (both the shape and the patterns) are pretty much perfect.

Toxotai

Peltastoi Light Javelinmen

Menaulatoi Anti-Cavalry Infantry

Spathatoi Medium Swordsmen

Vestiaritai Heavy Swordsmen

Hippotoxotai

Stratiotaii Heavy Cavalry

Kavallarioi Lancers

Proniarioi

Spatharioi Dismounted Guard

Now you understand why I love Romans so much, how could they fail with such badass units .

EDIT: Please move this post to the faction roster proposal thread. These screenies don't have anything to do with SSHIP. At least not yet.
    Last edited by jurcek1987; February 04, 2016 at 05:39 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0002.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	657.9 KB 
ID:	334580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0000.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	613.2 KB 
ID:	334581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0001.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	618.4 KB 
ID:	334582

sship team i think that this models of rusichi are more apropiate for current vainilla model for rus and nogvorod...the one is rus spear milita, the second nogvorod spear militia and the third are crosswobmen, and also there are some variations for senior rus militia and mounted militia for both factions...these units are more correct and historical than the current vainilla models...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

i notify about jerusalem roster that they donīt have miles at the beginning of the game(early unit)they canīt recruit this unit but they have in custom battle...
    also in previous sship crusader sergeants and crusader knights were possible recruit in local guard...now it canīt (when or where is possible?)
    other thing are foot knight and knight of jerusalem, their description is wrong(it say they have swords and really they have spears) and also they donīt have the armours upgrades,their upgrades are same
    templar sergeant have the vainilla model, iit is repellent to the eye see this units with kavipannu units(they are great)
    i also see in acre double monastery and should have more mercenary buildings...(out of roster thread)
    All these is for improve sship,not a complaint
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

about roster in general,more specific about european roster i guess there are too spears units, i say that there are spear militia,urban spearmilitia, spearmen, spearmen sergeant, armoured sergeant...i propose eliminate for example the spearmen unit or spearmen sergeant, so you could more free slots for other units more uniques
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

MWY and Lifth, have you considered adding Shia islam? Would it be too much work? Whats plan on doing next things to SSHIP? Something on current era, or you moving to next one? And if so, to which one?

---------

I have another suggestion that would not be hard to too (I guess). Adding some slave building, where ghulam units can be recruited. I know 'slave markets' are already in. But some slave building that is recruitable everywhere.

---------

Third suggestion is making those 2 regions terra incognita , so that we can add some more usefull 2 regions.

And as we can see, cuman teriotiry is very streched. Have in mind corruption+distance from capital. So what i suppose is giving cumans some boost on 'kings purse/threasory(or how its called)'

---------------

Now i will go even deeper with deleting/ading provinces, and explaining why i would do it.

As previos, white collors are TERRA INCOGNITA

So...
    1)Il start from merging Merv and urgench. Merv is not must on map, because it is very far away, on edge of 'world'.
    2) Shiraz , Arabia and Ireland. AI cant handle it good. Those provinces only making him strech his armys. It would be better if he gets some focus.
    3) Island on north of Scotland. One of settlements i suggest to be added, and given to norway.
    This second map is not some strong suggestion as first one is, but i think AI would this way be able to handle things even better.

And as last, for the love of God, swap Portugal with some more important faction in this era. There are lot of factions that would do way better.

Cheers.
    Last edited by achilles-91; February 06, 2016 at 10:50 PM.

i think NE bodyguard and SE bodyguard (both early and late) should merge into one bodyguard for each early and late
    because they share same model and attributes, & their only difference are base stats like attack, armor, charge

sship team furthemore of my previous post about different roster look at these wonderful images about polishs roster, for early era and i guess that much historical.. , this roster plus plus current piast nobles i think that is a good roster for poland...what do you think?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...olished-Poland

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Polish-Kingdom

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ding-Proposals

i GUESS THAT IS FREEE TO USE
    Last edited by j.a.luna; February 08, 2016 at 09:09 AM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

sship team you can answer about previous post? about removed spearmen, polish roster,achilles issue, rus and jerusalem roster please
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    AND HERE A INTERESTANT PAGE WITH ALL ARMIES OF MEDIEVAL ERA!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS WONDERFUL PAGE ALL FACTIONS ROSTERS!!!

http://www.dbaol.com/armies.htm
    I wouldnt really trust these reconstructions. For example all East African warriors are horribly wrong. Just check the Kushites, which they couldnt even make black.