Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: UNITS ROSTERS discussion

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Default Re: NEW FACTIONS UNITS ROSTERS

Well, to be honest I would rather not share entire rosters before releasing my own mod, but I can share some units with SSHIP, to show my gratitude for Lifthrasir's help with making animations pack for AMaM For example these Brabanzones I have shown few posts earlier, but if MWY is saying that there is no room for two flemish units, I can give you my version of flemish pikemen from Sandy's mod:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Hungarian and serbian units are from Tsardoms and Magyar mod, so you can ask them for permission to use in SSHIP, I improved them only a little bit.

For me all improves about units rosters are welcome but this is decision of Lifth and MWY, they are sship developers and they should decide and contact with you and tsardoms and magyar mod...who know maybe they have some surprises about this...

Also lithuanians,teutonic and serbian generals are cool, this could be added also..
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

BULGAR FACTION

i would like see in sship a bulgarian faction, i know that all factions slots are full, but in my opinion, it could eliminate portugal faction because is pretty similar to castille and aragon factions(almost same units) and also portugal could be represented as rebel faction in their settlements...Coimbra(portuguese kingdom) with some portuguese units, for me is better make a bulgarian faction with a mixed roster between byzantines, serbians, nomads...and also this will make for funny the balcans region..maybe make bulgarians for late campaign will be good,otherwise would be make more unique bulgars units in the region of Bulgaria
    here some images about bulgarian roster...

Last edited by Lifthrasir; December 18, 2016 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Copyright pics removed
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Please check the sources of your pics before posting. I've removed again 2 pics from Osprey Publishing.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Please check the sources of your pics before posting. I've removed again 2 pics from Osprey Publishing.
    thanks Lifth, i forgot Osprey images...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Boogie Knight's Avatar Biarchus

Are Osprey images not allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie Knight View Post
    Are Osprey images not allowed?
    Yeah, Osprey images can bring problems with copyright....so is better dont show its
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Boogie Knight's Avatar Biarchus

Bah, typical corporate nonsense. That's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    BULGAR FACTION

i would like see in sship a bulgarian faction, i know that all factions slots are full, but in my opinion, it could eliminate portugal faction because is pretty similar to castille and aragon factions(almost same units) and also portugal could be represented as rebel faction in their settlements...Coimbra(portuguese kingdom) with some portuguese units, for me is better make a bulgarian faction with a mixed roster between byzantines, serbians, nomads...and also this will make for funny the balcans region..maybe make bulgarians for late campaign will be good,otherwise would be make more unique bulgars units in the region of Bulgaria
    here some images about bulgarian roster...

Agreed, eastern area need more tension

Today i bring some interesant images about armours in europe,These sketches are for the study of typical 11th - 14th CE European medieval knights, which included the Normans and Edward the Black Prince

Also Roman Empire flags and battle standarts during its medieval era.

Enjoy this great images!!!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Nice images but the handwriting is unreadable

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

j.a. luna can you please give me your resource for the roman banners? i would like to read a few more things and maybe import them into the new roman roster ( wich is almost , almost, done )

Quote Originally Posted by nikossaiz View Post
    j.a. luna can you please give me your resource for the roman banners? i would like to read a few more things and maybe import them into the new roman roster ( wich is almost , almost, done )
    It is from a historical recreationist group called varangian guard that represent the medieval roman army, the painter of such images told me about give more information but also they obtain information in historical books as osprey publications and other historical books so you can import it for your historical roster, i wish see it hehe
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

....(2º part of armours)
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Muslims, Mongols and Cumans need to be able to recruit gallows. Also mongols temples need to be buildable to upper level, like huge cathedrals and mosques.

Another thing, Mongols should be able to convert to Islam. This should be possibility, not definet state.

Will we see forts introduced to represent more major cities ?

but some mongols in the rus lands schould be able too convert too orthodox christen

I agree with that. There should be possibility betwen orthodoxy and islam for player. While AI mongol get it randomly. That would bring much diversity in games.

Yes achilles,this would be great if mongols could change religion,also for lithuanians when they conversed into christianism, but i remember that Lifth said this was so difficult make it in the game...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I haven't found any proof that Mongols converted in a signifant amount to Orthodoxy
    If we consider that Mongols converted to Orthodoxy in a similar manner as they did for Christianity, then this is somehow marginal and there's no point to implement that in game.

Regarding the option of changing religion, the point is not that it is complicated but rather to guess on how it will affect the script. We try to keep the script as light as possible to keep the AI turn duration as short as possible.

Ok the second part of armours is coming for new year hehe, here some pictures about different armours about s.XIII-XV, note the evolution of different parts of european armours...ENJOY!!!

Western European Knight 13th - 14th CE Coat of Plates
    13th CE English/France Medieval Knight
    Early 15th Century Plate Armor
    Early 15th CE English Plate Armor
    Brigandine ???
    Combination Armor Study (14th CE) - Coat of Plate, Mail and Boiled Leathers
    and now some images about medieval romans warriors, dedicated to nikkosaiz for his wonderful work about roman roster....Legacy of Rome - Medieval Warriors of the Eastern Roman/Byzantine Empire
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,