Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

It had the wrong link, sorry about that - 24TPY should be the right one now. Thanks for letting me know.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

The mini-campaign AFP/MFP submods work great with the exception of IA. It ctds when I click on Imperator Augustus.

Otherwise the mini-campaigns are a great alternative for mac players until the MC is fixed. Thanks

Hrm, odd okay I will have to look into the IA one when I get extra time.

I don't know if this is a problem in the game engine, a bug in the main DeI mod or a bug in this particular submod, but on the 4TPY All Factions Playable mod, if you select a faction that has no assigned traits/victory conditions, and then you select a faction that does have them, the traits in the right-side panel still do not show.

Updated TPY versions of submods with changes to this year in history scripts to match proper year

Updated reduced upkeep submod to be compatible with changes in last 1.2 update.

Added new submods that disable supply and population systems, as much as I disagree with using them

The No PO Garrison, the Unit cost and upkeep, Gladiator recruitement and Client state levies get automatically deleted from the data folder on my Steam account every time I load the game. The only one that stays in the data folder and is recognized by the mod manager is the No Population system.

I think this happens when you unsubscribe from the Steam version of the mod. There's a preferences file somewhere that keeps track of your unsubscribed mods. You can delete that or edit it to stop this from happening, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    I think this happens when you unsubscribe from the Steam version of the mod. There's a preferences file somewhere that keeps track of your unsubscribed mods. You can delete that or edit it to stop this from happening, if I remember correctly.
    Well, I unsubscribed from the Steam version in order to play the 1.2 version of DEI. I deleted the preferences script, but it only resets the in-game settings.

I had this problem too and I've always used the standalone version. I have no idea what it is, but to solve it just rename the file (e.g. put an extra "@" sign at the beginning of the file name), that will stop it from being deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord888 View Post
    I had this problem too and I've always used the standalone version. I have no idea what it is, but to solve it just rename the file (e.g. put an extra "@" sign at the beginning of the file name), that will stop it from being deleted.
    Yes, that worked. Thank you very much Warlord

Its because Steam is a cruel mistress who must have total control over all your data folders!

Happy to help

This probabbly isn't a priority but here goes; when using the graphical performance submod, hoplite units are missing their swords

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

And you are sure that it says that it is compatible with version 1.2? Because I believe we made a lot of changes in that regard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah those are probably not 1.2 compatible fully since they change VMD files. I should note that.

Guessed as much. unfortunately I kinda have to use them, or else I get the "graphics memory maximized" notification every time I do 20 vs. 20 battles

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman200 View Post
    Guessed as much. unfortunately I kinda have to use them, or else I get the "graphics memory maximized" notification every time I do 20 vs. 20 battles
    Ignore that warning, most of the time the game works fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Diego View Post
    Ignore that warning, most of the time the game works fine!
    Yeah but the automatically downgrades the grapichs, and while I've allways maintained that graphics aren't everything, I would like the game to look somewhat pretty

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman200 View Post
    Yeah but the automatically downgrades the grapichs, and while I've allways maintained that graphics aren't everything, I would like the game to look somewhat pretty
    Use unlimited video memory in graphic options. Then you will have true settings working.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod