Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots / Empires' Maps Thread

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Screenshots / Empires' Maps Thread

Enjoying the mod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sship 1.jpg   sship 2.jpg   shipp 3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1204 View Post
    What I object to is having 30 full Crusader stacks descending on Tunis all at once. In reality, none of the Crusades was anywhere near that large. The Second Crusade for example had a French army and a German one; both were destroyed separately, and that was it. This would require two field battles; that is all. At the moment, defending against a Crusade is effectively impossible. The chance of a Crusade to succeed against any AI faction is 100%, which isn't historical nor realistic.
    Hilariously in my game quite a few crusades have failed due to the massive growth of the egypt faction.

Europa Barbarorum 2 vegetation and various overlay Shaders at play in these pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shipp 2.jpg   welsh border.jpg   ship horsemen.jpg   shipp horsemen two.jpg  

A few more ... battle shots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails twc one.jpg   twc three .jpg   twc two.jpg   twc four.jpg  

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

You should use a dedicated site (such as Flirck, Imgur, Photobucket, etc...) to host your pics and to post them here in a larger format
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Hi all. Here is my mongol Campaign so far. VH/VH.

I had serious problem with collapsing empire when my Khan died. I lost 100000 income. So my merceneries across cities started to disband, and then cities rebeled. i was in LARGE minus with money. factions rebeled, it was realy hard period for my Mongols. With help of true(pagan) Gods i managed to delete those factions from earth (Kievan Rus, Abassid, Kwarezmians, Zengids, Sultanate of Rum, Georgia). I have 2 vassals, Cumans and Lithuanian, i chose them cause they are also pagan, so we can spread together our religion over false gods of christians and muslims. I given few cities to lithuanian in anatolia(including constantinople), to make buffer zone between me and west. I cant move any more west for now, because im not strong enough , i need to protect my borders on south also from crusaders and Ayubids. And to russians lands that i captured i given to my cuman vasal. I given them teriotires, so that they dimplomacy will not restart. I wont them to be my vassals for long time, not just few turns.

HRE caputer many terriotires in spain from aragon, and made them vassals. But aragon rebelled after time.

And as in 90% campaigns, sigilmasa is rebel Thats why i suggest removing this settlement and making terra incognito with it.

My next goal is to make peace with everyone, and try to expand some of my cities, and build stronger economy. Then i will go south , capture rest of Syria, Palestine and Egypt. I need Jerusalim because it will give bonus public order across all of my cities (Glory trait).

Awesome campaign achilles!!! The mongol horde will burn all the world haha, i would like see more mercenary asiatics troops for mongols, maybe chinese...sship team know this issue...
    When new patch come i upload screenshot campaign, maybe about norwegian(i hope new roster) or maybe sicilians or lithuanians...poor norwegians need assault rich german cities for increase their economy hahahaha
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

bigdaddy1204's Avatar Campidoctor

Screenshot time! Here's one from my Moors campaign. I have just conquered the cities of Toulouse and Arles from the Holy Roman Empire, easily capturing them from the weak HRE garrisons that held them. My goal in capturing the south of France was to re-create the Arab rule over these regions. Historically, the Andalusian Muslims did rule the region around Arles from their base at Fraxinet from 889AD to 973AD, and even conquered Grenoble from 942AD to 970AD as well as the Alpine passes, including the Great Saint Bernard pass in Switzerland. Separately, the Arabs and Berbers also ruled over Septimania during the 8th century from Narbonne, which was a Muslim city from 719AD until 759AD. I also recaptured Sicily for the Arabs, using a Jihad to do so.

Last edited by bigdaddy1204; January 11, 2017 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRANTO View Post
    Enjoying the mod
    Do you have flickering with vegetation from EB2?

Current situation
    Turn 76 in my Zengids campaign. I started by attacking the Crusaders on turn 1 at Edessa. By turn 10, their faction was wiped out, and their lands divided between me and Egypt. But then Egypt backstabbed me, betraying our alliance and blockading one of my ports. At the same time, the Turks of Rum also betrayed me and declared war. Faced with an attack on two fronts, I responded in the only way possible: an all-out attack, with the main thrust against Egypt. The war went well, and their faction has been utterly wiped out and their entire lands conquered. Meanwhile, I kept the (Neutral) Georgians busy by declaring a Jihad on their capital, which all the other factions joined.

Future plans

Now that the Egyptians are beaten, I plan to move north and either force the Turks to accept peace (they have consistently rejected every offer of peace) or if they continue in their mindless aggression, I will have no choice but to destroy them utterly. Once this is resolved, I will then turn northeast, and liberate the top part of Iran from the occupying Georgian oppressor. At some point I will also need to take Baghdad and unify Iraq under my rule; if the Seljuks resist I will have to destroy them too. Once that is done, I can expand to the west into Libya and the rest of North Africa as far as the straits of Gibraltar; I will also liberate Sicily along the way. Once all this is accomplished, the only thing left will be either to take Constantinople, or to advance into Andalusia and reconquer all of Spain for the Zengids.

Last edited by bigdaddy1204; November 11, 2016 at 06:47 AM.

Blog Entries

Beware of Crusades
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Beware of Crusades

So a few turns and I've taken out even more of the pope's boys. Aragon, Hungary and Leon-Castille are now gone.

Who is left:
    1. Portugal: Looking at my armies marching towards them
    2. Scots: 1 more turn of magic pope protection, and then...
    3. Crusader States: Well, they're a bit far away.

Serbia is doing a good job holding onto random settlements in the far north and south It would be good to clean up in Spain/Africa, then all forces can begin a general eastward push.

Leon-Castille's two cities yielded another Master Thieves' Guild and Master Merchants' Guild, so even more bonuses for all my settlements When I take apart the al'Murabatin, I hope to carefully take a high yield of multiple Master Merchants' Guilds from them to add to my collection.

Last edited by Alavaria; November 15, 2016 at 09:38 AM.

Blog Entries

How Serbia ended up in Suede?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    How Serbia ended up in Suede?
    Handed it to them in a pointless attempt to keep it from Novgorod (Novgorod just started attacking further down the coast).

It's solved though, as jamming a stack in the AIs face keeps it from attacking you.

Serbia also has that one African settlement that borders the Egyptians.

Blog Entries

Yep, I've noticed it. Basically, you're using Serbia as a buffer

99 out of 199 provinces are mine! Now to clear up the western sides and then push EVERYTHING over eastward.

Right now there are about 3 stacks on the eastern front, while Iberia has 3 stacks by itself and there's one hanging up north.

Iberia: The enemy has a large stockpile of heavy cavalry (Christian Guard) but right as I begin the attack I took out two of its cities.

You'll notice the assassins around to keep all their recruitment buildings sabotaged.

(Portugal got lucky, pope had a "stop or else excommunication" fit so they get 7 turns of life. They're also vassals of the Moors now.)

Serbia... I might start taking their land, but it's 1 castle and many Large Towns so maybe I'll wait until I have a whole TON of stacks over to deal with it. Allies with the Byzantines for now.

Kiev seems to want to fight. Hmm...

A lot of assassins will be headed their way soon enough

That one castle, it's really special because...

Seriously?!

So I'm conquering away, the Scots lose two total stacks (of bad units) against an army of Scot rebels. And then this guy shows up

Unfortunately for him, not only has he attacked a place where my whole army is, but his most elite troops don't have shields, and are all set up to fight heavy knights. So what happens when they get shot with crossbow bolts...

I like how he has Scottish longbowmen, longbows exist no where else on the map.

They were mostly shot down with steel-tipped bolts from steel-reinforced crossbows from behind a wall of steel, wood and Pisan muscle.

==============================

Well it's a good thing we've unified pretty much all of the popites.

Last edited by Alavaria; December 16, 2016 at 05:47 PM.

I've noticed that nearly all my screenshots in this thread have broken links (except the one on page 13). The pictures were uploaded on Facebook; I checked my account and they're all still there. Anyone have any idea why this has happened?

Edit - I've found what seems to be causing it. The html address of the photo has changed. I can see on TWC the address of the broken links, and when I compared it against the actual address of the photos on Facebook, I see that Facebook seems to have added new code to the address of the photo. I.e. the first part is indeed as linked here on TWC, but there is now an additional part on Facebook. Hence the links were broken. Presumably, this is Facebook changing the address of my photos without telling me, thus causing the affected photos to not work on TWC.
    Last edited by bigdaddy1204; January 11, 2017 at 10:45 AM.

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Yeah I've seen that happening, use photobucket instead. I remember uploading some pics there about 7 years ago and they're still working