Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A FAST MOVING INTENSE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A NEVER SEEN BEFORE RTW CUSTOM MAP ,(we get a bit bored fighting on flat featurless maps, so some BH members have been searching for interesting custom maps)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 808 ,this is an exciting and immersive battle fought on a never seen before RTW custom map ,some BH members have been searching for some interesting maps for instance hill maps that are equal to both teams ,or maps with "Undulating" ground in them ,just looking to fight on different maps ,lol we have been fighting on the same map for 19 years !!! ,during this battle after a tough fight our right flank is "Smashed" "Crashed" and broken ,could this prove decisive in this battle ? ,i guess we will have to see , we hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS IN THIS BATTLE...

BH Mantu (Germania) ,BH TR (Macedon) ,Dredd (Rome) ,Aux Johng (Pontus) .... V .... BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King (Rome) ,Lotus (Carthage) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 14, 2023 at 05:23 AM.

A TOUGH AND FAST MOVING BATTLE LOOKING AT A SAD CASE OF "ISOLATION" AND ITS AFTERMATH ,AND LOOKING AT A VERY OLD "SURGE" ATTACK TACTIC WE WERE USING BACK IN 2006/2007.(can it still be effective in 2023 ?).

HI ALL
    here is Brotherhood battle 809 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,during this battle you will see a sad case of isolation turning this battle into a 3v4 ,ALSO you will see a very old attack tactic called the "Surge" attack that we first started to use back in 2006/2007 ,will this VERY old tactic still work in 2023 ? ,i guess we will have to see as the battle unfolds ,there are some big cavalry hits in this battle ,after the isolation the enemy have about 20 cavalry we have maybe 12 ,so the enemy have a big cavalry advantage ,this could prove decisive ,you will see some interesting army builds in this battle ,and some great team work too ,we hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

GENERALS AND FACTIONS IN THIS BATTLE...
    BH TR (Germania) ,BH Mars (Macedon) ,Spitfyr (Macedon) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Barclayman (Seleucid) ,BH Madking (Carthage) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 18, 2023 at 05:34 AM.

A "CLASSIC" VERY FIRST BATTLE OF THIS TYPE FOR OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL, THIS IS A ...."3V4".... TOUGH BATTLE FOUGHT ON THE GERMANIC FOREST MAP.

HI ALL
    This is a first type of this battle type on our BH Youtube channel ,we tried to get an 8th player to no avail ,so we decided to do a 3v4 battle ,and what a battle this turmed out to be ,we played for 120000 so us in team one are the three armies we have 40k each to upgrade our armies ,the other team have 30k each BUT they have a whole extra army to bring to bear ,can three armies beat 4 armies ? ,i guess we will have to see ,any mistakes by us and we could be swamped by enemy numbers ,we hope you enjoy this first battle of this type on our Brotherhood channel .please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this VERY unusual battle.

BH Madking (Sassanids) ,BH JGP (Lombardi) ,BH Earth (Franks) ,BH Barclayman (Saxons) .... V .... BH Spark (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Burgundi) ,BH Spartan Commander (Romano British)

Last edited by spart_commander; October 21, 2023 at 05:06 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND INTENSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

Hi all
    Here is Brotherhood battle 811 ,during this battle you will see some MASSIVE cavalry hits ,and some great tactical and strategic moves too ,you will see some great team work too ,during this battle our left flank is smashed and crashed and the enemy look to roll us up from left to right ,this is also a diverse battle too ,with a good selection of factions ,make no mistake this battle goes right down to the wire ,but who will prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this fast moving battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our comments.

BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Canary (Armenia) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Madking (Britannia) ,BH Barclayman (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage).

Last edited by spart_commander; October 25, 2023 at 06:14 AM.

AN ABSOLUTE "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" VERY RARE CLOSE RTW BATTLEFIELD ,ONE OF THE BEST BATTLES I HAVE BEEN IN FOR A LONG TIME.

Hi all
    Here is Brotherhood battle 812 ,this is a really exciting and unusual 4v4 large battle ,during this battle you will see some really great" tactical and strategic" moves by both teams ,you will see great "micro management" and of course you will see some really great "Battlefield Awareness" too , new players to RTW please make a note of how well the Germanic faction is used in this battle ,when you see the enemy team you will see how difficult it could be for a Germanic general in this battle ,see which team you think has faction advantage or do you think the teams are pretty well equal ? ,there are some really big cavalry charges in this battle ,and a great example of chariots use too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this really exciting battle.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS..

BH Aurelius (Seleucid) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Odd Glorfindel (Macedon) ,BH Vicox (Rome) .... V .... BH JGP (Germania) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage)

Last edited by spart_commander; October 28, 2023 at 05:32 AM.

A VERY VERY CLOSE TOUGH BATTLE ,FEATURING POSSIBLE THE SECOND WEAKEST 31K FACTION IN THE GAME ,THIS BATTLE WAS FOUGHT ON THE NORDIC WOODLAND MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 813 ,this is a VERY close tough battle ,our Allie bought the Spanish faction ,a lot of players think that Numidia is the weakest 31k faction is followed closely by Spain ,so with Spain in our team we will have to play even more tactically ,if Spain gets taken out early that could be decisive to the battle result ,will Spain thought to be the second weakest 31k faction in the game break early ? ,i guess we will have to see ,during this battle you will see big cavalry hits ,and some great team work by both teams too ,so will we have to shore up Spain to help hold the battle line ,or is it a lost cause ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this unusual and exciting battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...

BH TR (Armenia) ,BH Madking (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) .... V .... OTD PEN (Spain) ,BH Earth (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; October 30, 2023 at 06:06 AM.

A TALE OF HILL ADVANTAGE AND A LOOK AT THE POWER OF A COMBINATION ATTACK OF INFANTRY SURGING FORWARD AND CAVALRY RAMMING HOME THE ATTACK.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 814 .this is a VERY rare 2v2 battle ,i think i have only put one other 2v2 battle on our BH YouTube channel ,i wanted to show this battle as we can look at the advantages a hill can give a team, plus the power of infantry surging forward to attack and that attack being "Rammed" home by tough cavalry ,in this battle you will see some great "Battlefield Awareness" .some really good team work and good tactical and strategic moves too ,this is a maxed money battle ,so every unit is maximum upgraded ,the only rules are No Artillery ,No Archers and 6 cavalry max ,we hope you enjoy this very rare 2v2 battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Mars ,BH Scorpion King SR .... V .... Odd Glorfindel ,BH Spartan commander (This is a Rome V Rome only battle ,maxed money and every unit maximum upgraded)

Last edited by spart_commander; November 01, 2023 at 06:20 AM.

A TOUGH AND INTENSE FAST MOVING VERY CLOSE BATTLE , FOUGHT ON THE NORDIC WOODLAND MAP ,(with a slight change of rules from the normal 31k rules).

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 815 ,this is an exciting and immersive battle ,during this battle you will see the enemy team attack or left flank ,this is obviously the enemy team plan ,the left flank battle could prove decisive in this battle ,at the same time the enemy attack our right flank tieing down our Allies units on that flank ,stopping him from supporting the left flank ,during this battle you will see some great team work ,some great tactical and strategic moves too ,this is quite a diverse battle to ,you will also see a VERY old Germanic army being used in this battle ,can old armies still be effective in 2023 or have tactics strategies and army build moveds on ? ,we hope you enjoy this tough close battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH TR (Armenia) ,BH Earth (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King (Rome) .... V .... BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Germania) ,Merc Ts3 (Carthage) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; November 04, 2023 at 06:07 AM.

AN EXCTITING BATTLE FEATURING......A TALE OF ISOLATION ,MASSIVE ENEMY CAVALRY HITS ,AND A VERY UNUSUAL 31K ARMY BUILD ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 816 ,this is an intense and immersive battle ,when you see the army builds there is a very unusual and interesting 31k army build ,when you see this army build see how well you think it will do on the modern 31k RTW battlefield ,during this battle you will see a little isolation ,you will see that the enemy team have a cavalry advantage ,and they use there cavalry advantage very well ,in fact this could prove decisive in this battle ,you will also see the short spears of Spartans taking on the long pikes of Macedon pikemen ,but who will prevail ? ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Madking (Macedon) ,BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Rome) ,BH Canary (Rome) .... V .... BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH BH EthEth (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; November 08, 2023 at 05:15 AM.

AN ABSOLUTE "CLASSIC" HILL BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON THE PONTIC PEAKS BATTLE MAP ,(i might be the only RTW player to host on this map these days ,it used to be a popular map back in the day)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 817 ,this is a VERY rare hill battle ,this is a tough grinding down fast moving battle ,right at the beginning of this battle our Allie on our Right flank is smashed crashed and broken turning this battle into a 3v4 ,with our team being the three ,the enemy look to roll us up from right to left , will this prove to be a decisive part of the battle ? ,during this battle there are some BIG cavalry hits ,and some great tactical and strategic movement to ,this is a hill battle bit its a hill battle that is fair to both teams ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

CAN YOU ANSWER THE TACTICAL ATTACK QUESTION ?.

During this battle at one stage you will be asked a tactical attack question ,see if you can answer this question ,there are a few options to look at ,but where will the attack be launched ?.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS ..
    AUX Surena (Rome) ,Greek Leonidas (Macedon) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,Mercs Ts3 (Rome) .... V .... BH Barclayman (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; November 11, 2023 at 05:26 AM.

AN "EPIC" VERY RARE 3V4 BATTLE .A REAL QUALITY VERSUS QUANTITY BATTLE ,ONE OF THE BEST BATTLES I HAVE BEEN IN.
    HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 818 ,this is an exciting and interesting battle , we play for 124.000k Denari ,this is divided evenly between the teams ,so the four army team get there usual tried and tested 31k armies ,BUT the three army team still get 124.000k to divide between them this gives them 41.300k Denari each ,so they get extra money to upgrade there armies ,the trade off is that the four army team gets a whole extra army !! ,during this battle you will see a defensive box formation ,will this formation hold or will it break ? ,this is a very diverse battle too ,with lots of different factions ,we have addition rules too so its the normal 31k rules PLUS NO Archers ,Horse Archers ,Head Hurlers or Slingers , we hope you enjoy this very unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Mars (Seleucid) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Germania) .... V .... BH Madking (Carthage) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; November 15, 2023 at 05:08 AM.

A FIRST FOR OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL ,A NIGHT AND DENSE FOG BATTLE ,AND THE USE OF FIRE TORCHES THAT ADDS EVEN MORE TO THIS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 819 ,this is a tough and exciting 4v4 battle ,another first for our channel is to ask you to imagine that you were a soldier in our army moving towards the enemy army in the dark and dense fog ,see how you would be feeling at this time ,during this battle our right flank is broken ,will the enemy look to roll us up from right to left ? ,ALSO there is a lesson in this battle about making sure that routing enemy troops are chased off the battlefield ,or they can rally and return to the battle to bite you in the butt !! ,you will see the fire torches bring more colour to the battle as you will see ,which i hope brings even more to this battle ,this is also a very diverse battle too ,we hope you enjoy this unique different battle on our channel ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH KOS Manuel (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Saxons) ,Old Orange Veteran (Romano British) , ,BH Aurelius (Burgundi) ....
    V .... BH Earth (Alemanni) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Sassanids) ,BH Mars (Vandals) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; November 18, 2023 at 05:36 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE AND A FIRST FOR OUR CHANNEL A "PRE" 31K RULES BATTLE ,PLUS A LOOK AT AN "OLD SCHOOL"MORAL BASED INFANTRY FORMATION THAT IS SORELY TESTED ,(plus a bit of 31k history)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 820 ,this is an exciting and fast moving unique battle to our channel ,ALSO you will see a bit of history regarding 31k battle rules ,how stevelongshanks and myself felt we had to bring in Roman "friendly" rules as at that time 16 years ago most of the people we played with played with the Rome factions ,so to get players to try our "new" 31k rules set we felt we had to have Rome friendly rules ,and these rules have stood for maybe 16 years !! ,but before we decided on the Rome friendly rules we looked at other factions like cavalry factions ,in this battle you will see some pre 31k rules and some army builds you might not have seen before on the 31k battlefield ,this is a tough and immersive battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this unusual battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS.....

BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Scythia) ,Luke (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Earth (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Macedon) ,BH Spark (Parthia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; November 22, 2023 at 06:10 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE FEATURING "SUICIDE CHARIOTS" TACTICS ,SEE THIS OLD SCHOOL TACTIC ON THE 2023 RTW BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood Battle 821 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,you will see some unusual army builds too ,during this battle we will focus on a tactic i have not seen in many many years the " Chariot Suicide" tactic ,as we know chariots that "Run Amok" seem to do more damage than when they are in normal attack mode ,this is a tough and VERY close battle too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS....

Xerith (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Rome) .... V .... Luke (Rome) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; November 25, 2023 at 05:13 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A NEVER USED HILL MAP ,ITS A NIGHT BATTLE FOUGHT ON A WINTER SCENARIO ,THE ENEMY TEAM HAVE HILL ADVANTAGE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 822 ,this is a real tough and exciting classic battle ,see which team you think has faction advantage , OUR TEAM Three Armenian Armies and Greek Cities ,THE ENEMY TEAM 3 Rome armies and Carthage !! ,ALSO on this challenging map the enemy team have map/hill advantage ,so will the elite Roman and Carthage armies be to much for the 31k "Lesser" Armenian armies in this battle ? ,this is a VERY rare and unusual battle on a couple of fronts as you will see ,we are also facing RTW veterans too ,we hope you enjoy this very unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,The Orange Veteran (Rome) ,BH Madking (Carthage) .... V .... BH Spark (Armenia) ,Luke (Armenia) ,Tommy Devito (Armenia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

REALLY LIKE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BATTLE...
    Just to say this is such an unusual battle it would be really interesting to read what you think about this battle ,did you find it intersting ? ,would you have done anythig different tactics and strategy wise ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 29, 2023 at 05:06 AM.

A TALE OF ,"BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS" HAMMER AND ANVIL ATTACKS ,AND A LOOK AT A COUPLE OF PASSIVE GENERALS(see what you think ?). ALSO A "VERY" RARE BH TEAM VERSUS 4 OTHER CLAN MEMBERS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 823 ,this is an exciting and tough 4v4 large battle ,fought on a unusual desert map ,during this battle our left flank and centre is pretty well broken by sustained enemy attacks ,ALSO you will see Battlefield awareness and some great team work too ,watch out for a massive Hammer and Anvil attack too ,during this battle i take a gamble will this gamble work or will it end in disaster ,i guess we will have to see ,see if you think a couple of Generals in this battle needed to be more active during this battle ,or did they do the right thing ? ,we hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

COH Terminator (Seleucid) ,Mercs Punisher (Greek Cities) ,GOTW Romex (Carthage) ,GOTW Biggus (Rome) .... V .... BH Vicox (Macedon) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Egypt) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 02, 2023 at 05:15 AM.

A VERY TOUGH RARE "HILL BATTLE" ,OUR RIGHT FLANK AND RIGHT CENTRE IS SMASHED AND BROKEN BY PERSISTANT ENEMY ATTACKS ,WILL THIS PROVE PIVATOL ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 824 ,this is an exciting and intense very rare hill battle ,fought on a map i think i might be the only RTW player to ever host on it !! ,early on in the battle our right centre then our right flank is broken by intense enemy attacks ,the enemy look to roll us up from right to left , can we hold or will the over whelming enemy numbers prove decisive in this battle ? ,as the victorious enemy troops from there victory on our Right flank and centre arrive ,this really is a grinding down tough battle ,that does have a "twist in the tail" as you will see ,the rules in this game is normal 31k rules except for No Archers ,Slingers ,Head Hurlers or Horse Archers , for something a bit different ,we hope you enjoy this very rare Hill battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle .

GOTW Lean Bod (Rome) ,Titans Spitfyr (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Get Jacked (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,Luke (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; December 04, 2023 at 05:17 AM.

A VERY RARE 3V4 BATTLE ,A REAL QUANTITY VERSUS QUALITY BATTLE ,BUT WHICH WILL PREVAIL ?. (one mistake by us and we could be overwhelmed by enemy numbers)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 825 ,i wanted to show this battle as this is a VERY rare 3v4 battle ,this really is a Quantity versus Quality battle ,we play for 120000k per team, so the enemy armies get 30k each ,we three get 40k each, so we can upgrade our troops well ,BUT to counter that the enemy get a whole extra army !!! ,one mistake by any of us we could be completely inindated by enemy numbers which would neutralise our upgrade advantage ,this is a tough fast moving battle ,and a very unusual battle too ,we rarely play 3v4 battles ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

STAR Gruglesrock (Sassanids) ,BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Goths) ,BH JGP (Rome) .... V .... STAR Punisher(Lombardi) ,BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

ON A PERSONAL NOTE..
    Its great to see a brand new clan on RTW and Barbarian Invasion ,the "STAR" clan ,it has been many years since we have seen a new clan on RTW and B.I. ,i would like to wish them well for the future .and i hope they recruit a lot of members who really enjoy playing RTW and B.I. .

Last edited by spart_commander; December 06, 2023 at 04:47 AM.

A REAL BATTLE OF "DISADVANTAGE" FOUGHT ON A BATTLE MAP NO ONE ELSE HOSTS ON ANY MORE ,A BATTLE THAT SPARKED DEBATE ON TACTICS AND STRATEGY IN THE CHAT LOBBY.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 826 ,this is a very exciting intense and hard fought battle ,before i hosted on this map i asked the players if they wanted a really challenging battle ,to which they said yes ,but to be honest it is team one that has the REAL challenge on this map as you will see ,many years ago after most good battles we used to discuss tactics and strategy within that battle in the chat lobby after the battle ,we dont see that much today ,BUT after this battle there really was an indepth debate on the tactics and strategy in this battle ,a debate with passion in it too , no one else on RTW ever hosts on this battle map any more ,we hope you enjoy this unusual and tough battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

STAR Punisher (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,GOTW Romex (Rome) ,BH Earth (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 09, 2023 at 05:32 AM.

A SECOND REAL BATTLE OF "DISADVANTAGE" TWO ,FOUGHT ON A BATTLE MAP NO ONE ELSE HOSTS ON ,THIS ALSO SPARKED A DEBATE ON TACTICS STRATEGY AND TEAM MOVEMENT.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 827 ,we are team one once again ,facing the massive hill advantage that team two has ,at first sight you might think this map is not very tactical or strategic .BUT when you actually fight a battle on this map you soon realise that tactics strategy and team work and movement is VERY important , this is one of the toughest battle maps on RTW ,team two if they want can just sit on there massive hill advantage ...BUT team one has to be VERY active strategic and tactical to even get into this battle on this particular battle map ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

Luke (Rome) ,Amanda (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Macedon) ,BH EthEth (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Earth (Germania ) ,BH Capi (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; December 13, 2023 at 10:35 AM.