Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Administrative education of young generals

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Administrative education of young generals

Unnecessary files removed.

Only the last two files are valid:
    - one contains the modified section VIII - for those who would like to have a quick access go through.
    - the other is EDCT file ready to be used - just overwrite the file in your .data folder and you may play the game.
    The changes in both files are identical, and they contain all the changes I made on the way. These changes are described in 6 posts (guilds, admin_edu *2, milit_edu *2, other changes), but I would like to put them together in one entry (at some point) so that people don't get confused, ehm.

As I mentioned, I would prefer to set up a new thread in the minimod section, so that it starts with a general description of what the modifications do, a guide for education of a general, and then the detailed description of what was changed and why - a compilation of those 6 entries.
    Perhaps I don't do it today, since the issue Castle_Library should be solved somehow, and I don't know how.
    I don't think I'll make much more changes - maybe some triggers related to the new SSHIP buildings (like Theaters), but only in future, when I play the other factions.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Ok. Once you feel ready, update or re-write your existing thread in the Minimods forum. Put your latest files in it. Remove them from here and let me know. Then, I'll close that thread with a link to the new one.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Be aware there is a serious bug discovered by the lead trait developer in EBII, Anti Traits are completely broken.

I am on my phone so I cannot find the relevant thread but it is in the text editing part of the workshop as a stickied thread.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Blog Entries

Many thanks z3n. I guess that you're referring to this thread: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...val-2-Kingdoms
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Ok. Once you feel ready, update or re-write your existing thread in the Minimods forum. Put your latest files in it. Remove them from here and let me know. Then, I'll close that thread with a link to the new one.
    Thanks, I'll do like this. But is it possible to change (=edit) the title of the thread? The current one in the Minimod is wrong, since the scope of my minimod is much broader

Thanks, z3n, for the info!

Blog Entries

Yes you can. When you edit your 1st post, click on "Advanced" and there, you will be able to change the title.

Lifthrasir, you may close this thread, please

Blog Entries

Thread closed on O.P. request. Further discussion on that topic can be posted here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12