Thread: How i got the code for the Grombrindal The White Dwarf.

Icon14 How i got the code for the Grombrindal The White Dwarf.

Hello,

Like many of you, i want that DLC dwarf to play.
    However, the fact that CA/games workshop insist that we visit a store just to ask for a code, is not very consumer friendly.

The fact is that in my country their is only 2 official game workshop stores.
    That means that i would need to travel over 2h to get a code.
    (and pay for my diesel and parking spot in the city).
    Its gets even worse, that i need to buy also a €8 expensive useless magazine.

So what i did?
    I telephoned one of the official game workshops stores and explained the problem.
    He informed me that Games Workshop mailed their employee's to let them know that it is 'forbidden to give away the code for free / people have to visit the store to get it'.
    But thank god, that employee's also knows how to be friendly to a costumers and understood my problem.

He just give me a code for the DLC and Costumer discount through the telephone.

So my advice is to just call your local Games Workshop and ask them to give you the code.

Because of this action, and because of that friendly employee i'll be visiting the store next time i need to go the that city.

Edit: To know if their is even an official Games Workshop shop in your country.
    Visit the official Games Workshop website and than click on the 'find local Games Workshop' and enter the city name and the KM/miles you want to travel.
    Last edited by EternalSilence; November 05, 2016 at 04:41 AM.

Default Re: How i got the code for the Grombrindal The White Dwarf.

Welcome to GWs universe my friend

Beregond's Avatar TWC boomer

Default Re: How i got the code for the Grombrindal The White Dwarf.

there are no GW stores in my country so I have to wait till the White Dwarf becomes available for free. Oh well