Thread: New Historical total war era - Total War: Three Kingdoms!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: New Historical total war era announcement coming on Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenmenSS View Post
    Cool. I didn't see it last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by SturmChurro View Post
    No way is religious tolerance is the issue here. They have had multiple games focusing on many different religions that involve both sides. I do not think Rise of Islam or whatever has ever been "popularized" to the extent something Like SHOGUN or even Three Kingdoms are for a non euro-centric game. Yeah, sure maybe why it islam hasn't been taught or covered as much in the past is because of that, but there is no way that is why CA isn't covering it. Also, I am pretty sure I have seen mods focus on the middle-east like: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...roken-Crescent
    I don't think Europeans/Christians have long standing religious animosity with other religions besides Islam, and maaaybe Judaism. And you should check that mod out... It's not really about the golden age of Islam. Hence the name. And it's not necessarily religious intolerance at play here, but perhaps the lack of interest in playing with anything other than your home cultures and religions. Which is natural and nothing wrong with that.

But I digress, I don't want to steer this thread out of topic considering a mod even pre-preemptively warned us about it a few pages back.

It's clear what the core fanbase wants. You know it, I know it, CA knows it.
    Last edited by katsusand; January 11, 2018 at 08:38 AM.