Thread: The "Augment of the Winds" effects seem very weak?

Icon5 The "Augment of the Winds" effects seem very weak?

There are many "Augment of the Winds" effects from various skills and items.
    Their text usually states "Increase to Power Reserves" and "Increase to Power Recharge Rate".

However in practice i found these effects to be a bit weird and borderline irrelevant:

- It will give NO bonuses at all if your default (60) Power Reserves are completely spent (at zero).

- The increase (bonus) to Power Reserves is only spent AFTER your default Power Reserves (60) is completely spent.
    This means that the bonus Power Reserves are unusable as long as you still have Power Reserves.
    Also the bonus Power Reserves vanish as soon as the buff duration expires, meaning that the only way to spend this bonus to Power Reserves is to use it while you are at very low Power Reserves BUT not at zero Power Reserves (since it gives no bonuses if u spent all ur Power Reserves).

- The increase to Power Recharge rate seems very weak.
    The skill Arcane Conduit which lasts about 45 seconds only recharged a total of 3 Power during its entire duration.
    I tested by dropping my Power Reserves all the way to 1 so that any power recharge i get is purely from that skill.

- They do not seem to work properly or at all when multiple Augment effects are stacked.
    Using multiple of these Augment skills/items seems to work rather strangely as far as the increase to Recharge goes, either overwriting one another or causing a decrease in recharge rate!

Overall there is no downside to constantly using these "Augment of the Winds" effects as soon as they are available, and assuming you are not at full 30 pool of Winds (which would waste any recharge).
    But the bonuses are either so unusable or so weak that these Augment of the Winds skills/items seem laughably bad.

It would be great if we could spend the Increase to Power Reserves winds BEFORE we spend our actual default (60) Reserves but that is not how it works currently.
    Also the Recharge rate of these augments would have to be greatly increased since right now these effects provide a very tiny amount of winds.
    Last edited by Bogdanov89; January 17, 2018 at 09:30 AM.