Recently after watching a few Norsca campaigns now on Youtube, i have noticed that Norsca isn't using the climate system that every other faction is, even though they have a specific outpost building chain for this, I thought the purpose of Warhammer 2 was to completely do away with Regional Occupation and replace it with the Climate system, now this I assume is a bug or an oversight on CA's part but Norsca should follow the climate system and not be restricted in where they can conquer, I find it absolutely infuriating that you can't complete a province just because a settlement in the region isn't coastel, if the climate system was followed and their Outpost system was implamented properly, they would conquer provinces with suitable climates and raze those in uninhabitable climates for the Dark Gods, I hope that this corrected soon either by an official patch or a mod as this is completely against one of the game's core mechanics the Climate system and is a mistake that should absolutely be fixed