Hey everyone!

The title says it all, I am working on the mod again, and before I get too deep into the next release I want to get some feedback from the community.

Do you want to keep the 3 Roman Families with the Senate? This gives you the missions as well as a civil war later in the game and keeps the true essence of the vanilla game in tact.. however it is greatly unhistorical and it creates a Roman machine that wipes out historically powerful factions too early (Gauls, Macedon, Carthage).

-OR-

Do you want 3 new factions with a unified Roman faction? This makes the game a bit more historical and adds flavor. The 3 new factions would be:

Illyria
Nabataea
Bosporan Kingdom

I am not going to expand the map south or east, so no Saba, Bactria, Saka or India. I like the map as is.

The 3 New factions will make the map a lot more fleshed out, and all 3 campaigns will be very challenging!

Please Vote and when you vote, post below your reasoning for why you voted. I want to move forward based on how everyone is feeling.

Eventually I will inevitably unify Rome, but I am willing to keep the 3 family system going for a few more versions if that's what you all like to play as.