Thread: Three Kingdoms Pictures & Videos Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Three Kingdoms and Picture and Video Thread

Watch as units dance in formations to A World Betrayed soundtrack ( OST ) writing out Total War Three Kingdoms A World Betrayed acronyms.

The newest DLC for TW Three Kingdoms called A World Betrayed is previewed of on the 15th of March while the release date is the 19th of March. Along side this DLC will be release a free DL with a new playable character Yan Baihu of the Bandit faction.

This is a Duel between Lü Bu & Sun Ce in the new DLC A World Betrayed for TW Three Kingdoms. I show their combat in all 4 seasons and 3 weather types. These two generals have their own factions in the newest DLC called A World Betrayed for Total War Three Kingdoms. OUT NOW!

This is a guide for new unique units in the Lü Bu & Sun Ce factions in the new DLC A World Betrayed for TW Three Kingdoms. I show and compare the units in battle, their stats and talk about their skills. You can see in action Camp Crushers (two-handed sword infantry), Flying Riders (armoured shock cavalry) and Tiger Guard (heavy spear infantry), Handmaid Guard (medium sword cavalry) and Mercenary Cavalry (medium spear cavalry).

This is a comparisons of the campaign starts for Meng Huo in the Furious Wilds expansion pack for TW Three Kingdoms. I show of the differences in battle, generals, units and abilities when playing on romance mode in 190 CE and records mode in 194 CE.

You will see the Nanzhong Elephants and their battle cadence buffs, Nanman units and tribes as well as building construction options. The unique general, hero abilities like the Meng Huo's Defiant Cry and south china forests and their influence on units and gameplay.

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; April 20, 2022 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Clean-up
    With Total war since original Shogun, made my life better!
    My videos about Total War on YouTube :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof