Thread: TGC - The Great Preview - 01.12.2019 + St. Nicolaus Day Special

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    _Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: TGC - The Great Preview - 01.12.2019 + St. Nicolaus Day Special

Thank you.
    We have added a variation of custom settlements for steppe, rus and northern_european cultures. southern_european, greek, middle_eastern need retexturing and rework of an IWTE expert. We have stored textures, but need someone willing and able to do it.

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: TGC - The Great Preview - 01.12.2019 + St. Nicolaus Day Special

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    Thank you.
    We have added a variation of custom settlements for steppe, rus and northern_european cultures. southern_european, greek, middle_eastern need retexturing and rework of an IWTE expert. We have stored textures, but need someone willing and able to do it.
    I did send Tsardoms: Total War the EoR main campaign custom settlements for the Eastern Rome faction. They should be even more correct for your era as Tsardoms is set in 1100+ while your mod is at 800+. I don't believe there were colosseums on those cities but i might be wrong, i believe they are from the 500's but are still more modern than those of DBM.

I know how to port settlements, but not how to re-work them like you did with the Rus settlements.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal