Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default TWC Dungeons and Dragons

TWC Dungeons and Dragons
    With Dungeon Master Akar

I'm going to be starting a TWC Dungeons and Dragons game. If you're interested, please post in this thread with times that you're available, your Discord username, and your level of experience with Dungeons and Dragons or similar games.

> We will be playing with the 5th edition rule set.

> You can find PDF copies of the Character sheet and Rules at the bottom of the thread. You should be able to enter your information directly into the character sheet PDF.

> Ideally, the party will consist of 3-5 people. If more people than that are interested, we can have multiple games so everyone gets an opportunity to play.

> The game will be played over Discord, though organization and post game general discussion will take place for the most part on the forums here.

> I will be DMing, though if anyone else has DM experience and would like an opportunity to give it a go should feel free to message me and we can work something out.

> The game will take place, setting wise, in the typical Dungeons and Dragons realm of Faerun.

> If you are playing, it is expected that you will take the game seriously and not play as a murder-hobo or Medieval Boba Fett.

If you have any other questions about the rules or anything else, feel free to ask.

edit: additional house rules

> When creating your character, you may either pick your stats in accordance to the rules in the book, or roll for them in accordance to the rules in the book. It is assumed that you will be honest with your roles, both in this aspect and in all other aspects of the game. If you choose to roll your stats, you may not have more than two 18s in your final stats. If you roll two 18s, you must re roll one of them until you get a lower number.

> All player characters begin at level 3, so when creating your character take that into account.

Starring:

Gyrosmeister as Harminil

Kilo11 as Varragh il Sunayn

and Geg as Varis Aloro

PDFs can be downloaded here.

Last edited by Akar; February 11, 2022 at 04:33 AM.

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan