Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROVINCIAL TITLES ancillaries

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Should provincial titles give bonus to army leaders?

Quote Originally Posted by jessercringer View Post
    I modified the rest of the PTs that weren't changed from the spreadsheet for my own playthroughs. I only changed it for the catholic factions and I followed the same style as had been done for the previously overhauled PTs. Anyway here's the link to the two files I changed, export_descr_ancillaries.txt and export_ancillaries.txt: https://mega.nz/file/yiwnXSDa#kpiLPn...W2Xp7CEa2Y7wOo

I'm happy to do the rest of them if all the effects and etc are decided and if it's desired. Either way love the mod, great work everyone involved!
    Hi @jessercringer!
    I'm really happy to see somebody continuing my work on the PTs - that's encouraging to have buddies feeling history in the same way!
    First, I will integrate your work into our file for the next edition, ok?
    Second, @opaxite is working on a submod on ancillaries (also to be integrated in the SSHIP). I'd think you can align your efforts on the ancillaries - this would be great.
    cheers
    JoC

EDIT: I've opened the WinMerge to integrate the files, but I can I've done some changes over the course of the last 4 months. I think I'll better leaving it to you, that integration. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; January 07, 2024 at 01:06 AM.
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12