The Follow is a announcement from his Imperial and Royal Majesty, the King of Swissland:

Title: Imperial King

Government: Imperial and Royal Kingdom

Gracious subjects of the Thema Devia! Oh how I have miss thee.

I am your Imperial Majesty, the Hussar King, KingWarman. The King of the most magnificent Swissland, a wonderful kingdom in the realm of Total War. I live in our capital, Castle 2_5_2 with my Swiss Armored Pikemen, Mr.Peanut bodyguards and GrumpyBear as one of my senior advisors and cavalry commanders, that’s right, I even have a Carebear Hussar regiment in my forces. We’ve been on many campaigns together!

I've come back after a 8 year hiatus in being in exile due to my own misdeeds, but I have return, a changed man to a sad state here in the Empire of Total War Center. What has happen to thee, the poor TD! We had many great alliances! The Avians! The Bronies! I returned to a chat thread controlled by (via post count) King Akar of the Kingdom of Akarland. He did his best to maintain its old glory but it was a shell of its former self! Where was all the members? He needed help to rally the forces. And help I gave the young TD warrior, brave brave Akar.

And I, The King of Swissland immediately upon returning saw that the chat thread had a immediate uptick in posts. Members looked and said "Look, it's the King and he has returned, forward into the breach!". More and more I yelled to my hussars and brave Devians still standing. Grabbing my personal colors, the Mr.Peanut, I exclaimed,

"Once more into the breach good Hussars! Once more! Or fill up these walls with our Swissland dead! For God, Swissland, and the TD!!!!!!"

“For God, Swissland, and the TD!!!!!!!!!!”

And then, like a blessing from God himself, more old members came back, leading their forces. Look to the hills, there’s Derpy Derpy Derp Derp Derp! Oh my, look Batman, there Inkie Pieeeeeeeeeee! Grab the beer bottles and don’t stop yet, because there is lolIsuck! Save the cake! Look, there is more! There is…. Oh my… BY GAWH IT’S POOSANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are saved!! Forward!!!!!!!

And we got people like Sir Adrian. Yo Adrian! Gggggggggg! Akar, Morty, Flinn! Serp, Morty! Where my boy Roma at? Roma! Roma!! Roma!!!!!!!!!!

Rise up my fellow Devians, rise up! Rise Up!!! Bring back the glory of the TD! Elect me as your King. It would be my honor to serve everyone of you. With me as your King:

Everyone will be granted the Order of the Cashew
A year supply of cinnamon roasted Cashews and Milk
Will be made a honorary hussar
A Carebear to be your advisor, they give sound advice
A four day workweek
Free healthcare
Free cable television
Free cake, and pie (at a reduced cost with vanilla ice cream)
Free university at the University of Swissland, online campus
I will work with site administration to improve the TD, we must work in cooperation
Free stuffed grape leaves
Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Religion

And, a chat thread that can be pumped out in no time!

Would you please give this old man King a chance to lead you all?

Blessing be upon you all, my brave and dear Devians. May the “Mr.Peanut” fly over The TD, forever and ever.

Thank you all, good good souls,

His Imperial Majesty
KingWarman
King of Swissland
(June 2004-Present)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Order of the Cashews

Click on the link below to see his Majesty in uniform, and his personal flag "The Mr.Peanut".

Kingdom of Swissland Photos