Thread: Font usage request

Default Font usage request

Hey everyone, and specifically those who made the fonts for this mod.
    I'm working on a submod of Invasio Barbarorum 2 set in 5th-8th c. Britain and one of the fonts you guys use would be perfect in it.
    Would it be okay for me to use it?
    I've already been experimenting with it and I gotta say it looks grrrreat in a Dark Age setting. Readable and very 'insular uncial' at the same time.

The mod is called 'Insularis Draco'.
    A screenshot below demonstrates how it's used if my request is granted.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Font usage request

The font was prepared by @JLMP for the SSHIP.
    Me, the current mod leader, I cannot see any reason why not to use it in the other mods. Moding is for sharing. Just use it.
    JoC
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; February 17, 2022 at 02:43 AM.
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Default Re: Font usage request

Thank you very much! It is no doubt the best font for M2TW I've seen, as it supports þ and ð and ō (in contrast to many many fonts I've come across), it's fancy but also very readable, and it pushes my mod to a whole new level. It's really really great. Thanks.