Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Siege Defending Script

Default Re: Siege Defending Script

Quote Originally Posted by Macaras View Post
    I just tried your save and indeed the script doesn't start. It seems though that you have a different campaign_script file then mine..
    Can you upload your file exactly from this location ...\Medieval II Total War\mods\SSHIP_098\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\campaign_script.txt ?
    When you downloaded the file did you overwrite exactly in this location ?
    Or maybe what happened is that you continue the same campaign - so it always uses the old version of the script..

If you start a new campaign with Rum and allow Byzantines to siege your cities? That happens in few first turns, you can see there if the script works..

Hi Macaras, here my file, and yes is your own file overwrite exactly in this location... maybe dont go in a started campaign? do you have another recent file?

campaign_script.rar
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Default Re: Siege Defending Script

Hi Macaras, here my file, and yes is your own file overwrite exactly in this location... maybe dont go in a started campaign? do you have another recent file?
    Yes, exactly, you need to start another campaign. If you start Rum, byz will besiege you and in few turns you will see if it works or no..
    And I will finally see as well if it works on other comps
    Last edited by Macaras; July 20, 2023 at 04:53 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12