Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
It never was a "small minority". According to Israel Democracy Institute (last poll), I quote,

Perhaps surprisingly, 70 percent of Arab Israelis now say they feel part of the state of Israel, according to a November poll by the Israel Democracy Institute, a Jerusalem-based research group. That is 22 points higher than in June and the highest proportion since the group began polling on the question two decades ago."
So, 70% of the Palestinian Arabs polled say “yes”, up from 48 % in June. 48% saying “yes” in June is a minority, not a majority. It was also said that "surprisingly" it is the highest find for the sector since it began such surveys 20% years ago.
It's amusing that you think a poll indicating that 70% of Arab Israelis now say they feel part of the state of Israel somehow negates the three polls I posted that indicate that relatively few Arab Israelis identify as Palestinian. The rise from 48% to 70% of Arab Israelis saying they feel part of the state of Israel after October 7th parallels the rise from 21% to 33.2% of Arab Israelis saying that being Israeli is the most important part of their identity in the polls I cited. It's also worth noting in the poll you cited, that when asked "If you could receive American citizenship or citizenship of another Western country, would you prefer to move there to live or would you prefer to remain in Israel?" a majority of Arab Israelis (59%) responded that they'd prefer to stay in Israel, while only about quarter (26.1%) said they would prefer to move.

Also, don't pretend to be quoting a poll when you aren't. The factually meaningless "perhaps surprisingly" is from the New York Times coverage of the poll, not the poll itself, while the other question you mentioned was actually about the future of the State of Israel, not the respondent's personal future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
Now, let's analyze the fable of the Palestinian-Israeli citizens' self-identification with Israel at a high political level. There are ten Israeli-Palestinian MPs in the Knesset. Six of them are worth mentioning.
All that you're continuing to demonstrate is that you have a propensity for non-sequiturs and don't understand how to make a credible empirical argument about the frequency of beliefs at a population level.