Thread: Any mods that increase marriage proposals for family members, including FL and FH?

Default Any mods that increase marriage proposals for family members, including FL and FH?

Hey so I've been having a blast with France on SS 6.4 but only problem that's been bugging me so far is none of my family members have been getting marriage proposals, I only get adoption proposals for random generals, but I've been wanting to keep my family tree purely within the family. I've accepted marriage proposals for all my princesses, and am aware that the game engine for some reason prioritizes the women of the family getting marriage proposals first for some reason, yet even with accepting them all my FH has not received any in the past 20 turns, and he's about to die off without a heir. I've done some searching and am aware that there appears to be a settlement:general ratio that limits the number of generals one can have based on the size of their empire, and have tried to remedy this by downloading the RLC mod (Royal Ladies of the Court), but the princesses that you can recruit with that mod don't allow them to be married off to the FH or FL. Was wondering if anyone found a mod or workaround that either increases the rate of marriage proposals for family members, or uncap the limit of family members irrespective of the number of settlements a faction has. Thanks

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Any mods that increase marriage proposals for family members, including FL and FH?

See the issues here and here