Thread: Question about using certain units from SS 6.4

crazyroman's Avatar Artifex

Default Question about using certain units from SS 6.4

Hello, Happy New Year! I would like to ask a question, if i can use some units from SS 6.4. I don't know if there is any certain thread that gives an answer, so i'm sorry if this question is bothering some people or if it's repetitive. The resources are: a) Small unit card of Halberd Men at Arms unit b) small unit card of Halberdiers unit c) Muslim Heavy Spearmen ui, texture, model, idea etc. d) Muslim Heavy Archers ui, texture, model, idea etc. e) Dismounted Royal Banderium ui f) Templar Heavy Spearmen ui, texture, model, idea etc. g) Kievan Palace Guard ui, texture, model, idea etc. h) King's Hirdsmen ui, texture, model, idea etc. i) Novgorod Home Guard ui, texture, model, idea etc.

Of course, if permission is given these will be used with credits to each creator of these resources and ideas. I'm sorry again if this has been answered multiple times. Have a nice day.

Default Re: Question about using certain units from SS 6.4

Generally, Regarding permissions, you'll need to find someone from the original team to ask.
    Regarding specific resources, you'll need to find who specifically was responsible for them. SS used resources from various places as well as creating its own.
    Check the credits in game and at beginning of main SS6.4 thread to see if there is a source given