Thread: finished scotland campaign for anyone who wants it

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default finished scotland campaign for anyone who wants it

here is my completed save file for anyone who wants to mess with it, explore, experiment with etc. note that the save is at the final battle, because after i won that city, the game ends and forces you back to main menu. you can just opt out of the siege and let them live.

if you want to try and fight that battle, i can tell you what i did: i started my army close to the walls, their garrison starts in the square, meanwhile the giant reinforcement army is far away behind the city. i blew open the gates, and i rushed my entire army in at the square, killing and pushing anyone in the way. you can get everyone into the square before the reinforcements. you can "win" just by holding the square past the timer, but stay and fight past the clock, you'll see it becomes an extremely difficult battle, jerusalem's units are insane. i was able to get some angles on them, and deploy my gunners to fire into them, even one got of them to go around and shoot in their backs. got my cannon to slice through them too. if anyone tries the battle, let me know how it goes.

take a look around the map first to appreciate the amount of vision, then use the toggle_fow command in console. i didn't know there were so many egyptian remnant armies hiding in the southern deserts where i couldn't see them. for some reason there's also a huge gathering of pirate ships off of portugal that i never saw, almost like they wish they could go to america
    Attached Files Attached Files