Thread: I've installed correctly, and can launch, but I'm 'crashing' seconds into every launch

Default I've installed correctly, and can launch, but I'm 'crashing' seconds into every launch

Hi, I've installed SS 6.4, fixed the 'kingdoms exe issue' but am still unable to launch. I'll click the desktop icon and it will launch, displaying the SS loading screen with the guy holding the sword behind his head, but then the program just stops running. Steam doesn't say Medieval 2 is running, it just completely pulls the plug. I'm pretty stumped by this as I've installed correctly and troubleshot everything, and it will 'launch' but then just stops, any advice or info? Ta.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: I've installed correctly, and can launch, but I'm 'crashing' seconds into every launch

Maybe uninstall and try my repack? Plus the small fix (loading screen crash fix).

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?805683

Default Re: I've installed correctly, and can launch, but I'm 'crashing' seconds into every launch

Well that did it, wouldn't quite call it a fix as I just reinstalled with your repack, but it worked, thank you very much man

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries