Thread: LGBTQ+ Advocates Use Memes To Foil Republican Plan To Spy On People Using The Bathroom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LGBTQ+ Advocates Use Memes To Foil Republican Plan To Spy On People Using The Bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by Muizer View Post
    Ridiculous laws aside, what should determine who is expected to go to what public toilet? The current 'standard' seems to be 'The one that matches the cis-gendered variant others perceive you to match based on outward appearance'.
    If a person acts strangely while you are with them in the bathroom, you act the way you have always acted because like that has always happened. If you see a person in the bathroom who just doesn't seem too feminine or masculine to you, you put up with it. If some clowns decide to mobilize the population against the dangers posed by the lgtbi/woke/cultural marxist agenda, you laugh in their faces.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: LGBTQ+ Advocates Use Memes To Foil Republican Plan To Spy On People Using The Bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    If a person acts strangely while you are with them in the bathroom, you act the way you have always acted because like that has always happened.
    True.

If you see a person in the bathroom who just doesn't seem too feminine or masculine to you, you put up with it.
    When I go to the bathroom, I don't spend a lot of time looking at other persons that are in the bathroom. If someone is washing his hands next to me, I may catch his face on the mirror.

If some clowns decide to mobilize the population against the dangers posed by the lgtbi/woke/cultural marxist agenda, you laugh in their faces.
    No! You should consider vote for that person as that person is right in many things. Bathroom laws are not among those many things (or gun laws or the death penalty). The LGTB/ Woke / Cultural-marxist agenda doesn't target bathrooms, it targets kids.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.