Just downloaded the mod, there is nothing in the zip folder except a 'data' folder. There is no 'setup' or 'install' or other such folder. I can't see how to install the mod?

Also, I found a setup file from an earlier version of the game, I tried installing that and it installs, but then nothing happens. There is no 'start' icon or shortcut I can click to launch the game. When I try launching SS 6.4, it just takes me to the regular game, with no SSHIP installed.

I don't understand why this is happening? I looked in the SSHIP folder and I see there is no shortcut to start the game. Am I doing something wrong? Can't understand what is happening here?

I found the installation instructions in the thread at the top unhelpful and confusing... it was not clear whether the version available to download requires you to have already installed some other file of SSHIP, or not?? I found it really confusing as it says 'install to your SSHIP folder - but how is that possible, if you don't have SSHIP already installed? I can't see any other thread directing me where to download the game, so I assumed the download is to a standalone version of SSHIP? Or is that not the case?

All in all its very confusing, can someone provide a bit of clarity?

Thanks