Thread: Aurei Imperii (mod set at 150 BC)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Aurei Imperii (mod set at 150 BC)

Quote Originally Posted by Virian View Post
    Hey I've been trying to start a campaign but whenever I do it just CTD's .

here's the log I got, please help?
    ai.system.log.txtexport_descr_buildings.txt

I looked over the log and it said that there's a problem with export_descr_buildings so I uploaded that too
    That error is harmless, it's just the game gets confused with multiple choices of upgrade but it doesn't do anything.

Do you have a steam version of the game? If that's the case and you get a popup related to kingdoms.exe: "t's a common error with steam mods. To fix it you just need to copy medieval II total war exe file and rename the copy to kingdoms"

Also something to keep in mind when checking for errors in the log, in Configuration.cfg you need to change:

level = * error ## generates a smaller error log file. Use this setting during normal gameplay
    #level = * trace ## Currently disabled. Generates a large error log file. Use this setting when tracking down a CTD

to

# level = * error ## generates a smaller error log file. Use this setting during normal gameplay
    level = * trace ## Currently disabled. Generates a large error log file. Use this setting when tracking down a CTD

It can also be a corrupted download or a bad installation. Also try delete map.rwm in data/world/map/base
    Last edited by MagusCaligula; March 12, 2020 at 12:42 PM.