Hi all, I'm looking for advice and feedback to help me release my first mini-mod called Clergy.
In the first part I will post an introduction and in a second post I'll post my questions.

Clergy 0.1: Catholic titles ancillaries
Clergy is a flavour mod that expands priest-related content through existing mechanics. I have very little technical knowledge and my skill is mostly in content generation. After some ideation, I have decided to start with "provincial titles, but for priests". The first version of this mod will assign a bishop/archbishop ancillary to a bishop who ends their turn in a settlement with a cathedral. The ancillary gives small bonuses to Piety, Purity, Unorthodoxy, Violence, Eligibility and/or Personal security. The power of the bonuses currently reflects the power of provincial titles in SSHIP.

Completed: List of Catholic titles and descriptions
I have created a list of 102 catholic titles based on Jurand's table of provincial titles. Most titles use latin, but for some regions (France, Germany) I've decided to go with local names to reflect the logic of Provincial titles. (See preview)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Completed: Ancillaries UI
Based on the dioceses coats of arms I have handcrafted all 102 ancillary images. I aimed historical accuracy where possible, but had to take some take creative liberties: Many dioceses that existed once had no documented coat of arms, were merged with other dioceses, etc. (See sneak peek)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: