Thread: I tripped on the server and now everything is blue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default I tripped on the server and now everything is blue

Members of TWC, you may have noticed that colors are a little bit off lately. Rest assured that this is merely a cosmetic quirk and that groups will be more or less returning to normal over the course of the week.

While you're here I have a story to tell you...

While tripping I dropped some s. These s, delicately laid by our very own Narf have been scattered around various areas of TWC. You'll know them because it looks like I put them there, I assure you they were dropped accidentally. If you can message me where three of them are you get some rep. If you can message me with four of them you can have a in your profile bit and if you get <s>all 5</s>* you get... idk, a pink username for the year or something. Maybe yellow if you're Flinn.

*There's more than 5 and it's pretty easy for the ones that set their mind to it so we're gonna have to go with 7 unless you were already in the running. If you were, the name in the tally will start with `.

Eggs from this post or your post don't count. They were dropped in places only I got into or only an admin can poke around. The URLs of the images themselves don't apply (you can't just say chicken and end up with a chicken... can you... anyway). Your eggs are not pasture raised... I only take that rich hexy stuff.

This is live oh, until the 7th or so, might extend it a bit Ok so I'm setting a proper cutoff for egg-searching and tallying on the 14th. At that point awards/usergroup should be finished too.

Happy easter for the americans, hope you didn't get too bamboozled by too many april fools and hopefully we'll have good news over the course of the year to follow.

Who got eggs?

` Adrian - reached 5, got rep + award, due for usergroup
    ` Narf - reached 5, got rep + award, due for usergroup
    ` Flinn - reached 5, got rep + award, due for usergroup
    ` King Athelstan - reached 5, got rep + award, due for usergroup
    ` mishkin - 2*

* count/result pending
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; April 14, 2024 at 07:29 PM. Reason: wrapping up
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?