Thread: CCM - Nortern Europe 3 (most to all factions are open.)

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

Default CCM - Nortern Europe 3 (most to all factions are open.)

This will be a regular hotseat played on the Custom campaign mod 2 by unknown knight. The map will be northern Europe.

Factions:
    England:
    Scotland: Macrath
    Denmark: Rassouma
    France:
    Poland: Ebs
    Hungary:
    HRE: Fernandes_1492

Players are encouraged to comment on the rules till game start. As i haent admined for a long time and am not up to the heads in all new rules running around.

RULES:

*****************************************************************************************************

Battles:

*****************************************************************************************************

- All battles must be auto-resolved.
    Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve(only for player vs player battles).
    - You must defeat all blockading ships to leave port.

Agents:

- You must have 2 spies or more to open another human player's gates.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort securing a resource).
    - No assassins ever.

Buildings:

- You can only destroy military and religious buildings 3 turns after the city's capture
    - You shall not be allowed to destroy buildings in a settlement if it is under seige.
    -Ports cant be destroyed.

Other:

-No heroic victories, if a unheroic victory is impossible admin shall be contacted to check.
    - No attacking ships inside ports

- No circling armies in order to destroy them entirely (it mean no surrounding enemy army with several single units,because if enemy army is defeated there will be no survivors,and that is bug)

- Spawned troops when someone gives you a settlement that is near a war zone have to be disbanded IMMEDIATELY the same turn. If settlement is not in a war zone you are allowed to keep one of them to maintain public order in the settlement.

-Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list, and thus lose all their movement points

-Armies that are defeated in battle may not be attacked on the following turn, as they are banned from moving, either by the game mechanics or by the rule above. They must be allowed to move first, or must be reinforced. If the defeated army retreats to a settlement or fort, this rule does not apply.

choose who you wish to be your sub throughout the game (Your ally, friend ect.) or alternatively, the play- Turns must be posted within 24 hours of previous turn(+ 12 additional hours for SUB if turn is not played),You may er furthest away will be the sub. If not the admin will skip the turn if there is no objection from the player

- Any actions that may be considered an exploit will be judged by the administrator of this hotseat before decision is made fines and other things will be given out.

- Have fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails northern europe.png  
    Last edited by Makrell; January 28, 2014 at 02:07 PM.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: CCM - Nortern Europe 3 (most to all factions are open.)

only ever tried this mod once, but i will join. Scots for me please

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

I dont have this mod but i will download..
    Poland for me..

i want in too, Denmark please;

Fernandez_1492's Avatar Vicarius

I'll take HRE please.

Fernandez_1492's Avatar Vicarius

hey so can we still do this?

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Not I. Enough HotSeats now. You can remove me from this one..
    Let the dead remain dead Fernandez. lol
    +rep to you sir.. when they allow me to give you more

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

This is 1,5 years lol. If you want a CCM hotseat just start your own q