Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26414243444546474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1146

Thread: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by assurbanippal View Post
    the main mistake of this mod is the diplomacy. its impossible playing as a surrounded faction( at least for me), since every neighbor attack you at the same time and there is no way to keep or sign the peace.
    Keep relations with your neighbors at least at 8 or they will attack.

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Bellum Crucis 6.3 is OUT + TORRENT ADDED + ENGLISH AND SPANISH TRANSLATION. A VIDEO PREVIEW OF THE NEXT VERSION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kong Ming View Post
    Keep relations with your neighbors at least at 8 or they will attack.
    thats I try, the problem is how, I give money every turn and free map info but nothing works(at least playing as castilla)so that i always play as an outlying faction

thats I try, the problem is how, I give money every turn and free map info but nothing works(at least playing as castilla)so that i always play as an outlying faction
    Try conquer one settlement and give it as a gift. Military access also boosts relations quite well.

Where I can find the guide on how to instal this mod and the other items? Serched on the Italian forum but no avail.

And whi this isnt yet in the hosted modifications forum?
    Last edited by Kranos; April 07, 2014 at 12:28 PM.

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

They said that they don't have time to look for this forum too , that's why they didnt ask for a forum...but still , when 7.0 comes out we will know

the english translation link doesnt work. Also it seems there are vague instructions for it

and whats the campagni a turni locale in the multiplayer menu?

Can you play a multiplayer campaign over LAN?
    Last edited by Kranos; April 08, 2014 at 12:27 PM.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I guess the next patch will have some changes regarding the starting garrisons of most factions? Because right now most factions start with almost the same (very strong) garrisons in all their cities.

I installed the mod but the english translation seems to be very incomplete. All the events are in english but quests, buildings and much more are still in spanish. Also, i dont understand the concept of kingdom of jerusalem. Im not able to build a thing even though i have good income i always lose a lot of money. What i also noticed is that when playing hotseat the length of the AI turns is much shorter than when playing solo. Why is that?

I tried to follow the instructions given by marman in the english files thread but since i cannot see the picture which would show the .bin files to delete im kind of clueless...

Its strange you got some texts in spanish being the original version in italian, maybe you have DLed and installed accidentally the spanish translation after o before the english one.
    For the money balance, there are some losses that dont appear at the gold main screen. You get losses if you have any army on enemy territory, that grows when you siege a city. Another losses come from your own cities, depending on its size so will your loss.there is guide around there which clarifies that issue
    Last edited by assurbanippal; April 24, 2014 at 03:36 AM.

thx, my kingdom of jerusalem campaign is going fine now that i understood it, but still i'd like to fix the english language since its annoying to guess all the quests and buildings.. btw, what does the first kingdom of jerusalem quest say? I got to do something with a general but do not understand what at all

Try reinstalling english translation+last update and delete .bin files which are : bellum crucis/data/text

I deleted all the bin files after reinstalling the english translation once more, and it worked. Thx to you mate , got the full translation.

Glad to hear that

the main mistake of this mod is the diplomacy. its impossible playing as a surrounded faction( at least for me), since every neighbor attack you at the same time and there is no way to keep or sign the peace.
    i know right.. in my jerusalem campaign everything went fine. I declared war to the faction which is directly on my right side, the sultanate zhengides. I took 2 cities from them and held these for a long time. When i finally managed to take their capital, all the surrounding AIs went berserk on me. The turks immediately attacked Antioch, in the same turn the egypts besieged Kerak and Jerusalem. While i desperately defended against 3 factions i was apparently able to hold some of my cities but a few turns later even the
    Abbasid caliphate attacked me and i was now standing against 4 enemies. Right now, i strike back a litte because of the help of the leper king.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Are there any submods for Bellum?

Yep, there are. This is the most interesting for me, its the germanicus AI v5.7 adapted to bellum crucis http://localhostr.com/MVwM9JQLBqPN or http://www.4shared.com/rar/CgPKmGyv/...Bellum_Cr.html
    Also there are a few more about music, permanent arrows or graphics enhancement.

Nothing about new units models/textures?

As far i know, there is one related to blood textures, but nothing about better unit textures

Ok, rep for your answers