Thread: Retrain Units Everywhere (SS6.4)

Icon1 Retrain Units Everywhere (SS6.4)

Coming from Shogun 2 and Rome 2 , having no auto replenishment in M2 really bugs me. While it's not auto replenishment but close enough i think xD.
    I added units pool bonus from city (like Urban Spear Militia) to castle and vice versa (also units from knight order to both city and castle). All the others units i added to the road building line.

https://mega.co.nz/#!dxdCSDzI!8jl-ZS...y13KSyIMH62bmw
    Place the file in data folder (mods/SS6.3/data) (backup your file first)

*Some units may not be retrained (can still be recruited and retrained if you have the building ,just not everywhere) , i deleted them from the list for testing but didn't record so i don't know which one is missing.

*The recruit pool per turn is quite high so tweak them to your liking if you want. ( road building starts at line 7084 or just search for "road")
    Code:
    recruit_pool "Cossack Gunners"  0   0.5271   0.9  0  requires factions { cumans, kievan_rus, russia, }  and event_counter HANDGUN 1
    change the 2nd number.

*Move the recruit pool bonus to other buildings if you don't want it tied to road (or maybe a new building)

legate's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Retrain Units Everywhere (SS6.4)

Nice work.

Personally I hate the auto replenishment, it allows for steamrolling. With the older TW games you had to plan and think more especially if you took heavy loses.

For me battles mean more without it.