Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bribery !

Well two things come to mind on this idea. One is I just started a new crusader states and William Wallace has just come around . And guess who has already sent the crusader state diplomat Colin . To Britannia . This guy ! So i was gonna make a grand story about William Wallace and his noble quest to the kingdom of heaven ! Or I can go into the actually crusades kingdoms expansion . And recruit Richard the lion heart and all those historical figured bailin of ibilin and them . And use them agains te kingdom of Jerusalem . Sort of like a hero betrayal new found light sorta deal . Which would you prefer . See a hole new epic saga of William Wallace ? Or somthing differ t

If you have a certain set of generals in mind let me know and I wi make a game and recruit them and right the story of the mideval A team ! Lol

Scottland knows I am comming for there hero this time lol . They are keeping him in Edinburgh . Which is the Scottish captial . Which he had not departed since the arrival of my diplomat lol A I is like ef you player you arnt getting Wallace this time ,, well he best not leave the city or its on to Jerusalem for mr Wallace
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; April 18, 2015 at 10:25 PM.

Default Re: Bribery !

Quote Originally Posted by Speekerofages View Post
    If you have a certain set of generals in mind let me know and I wi make a game and recruit them and right the story of the mideval A team ! Lol
    I'm not to familiar with what famous persons are in the game. Like I said, just get the most famous ones, William Wallace, El Cid etc...

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

I'd have to play as France to establish el CID and Wallace and I think el CID will be dead by the time of William . But I will give it a shot !

the battle of Novgorod
    ( sound track to listen to while reading is Elysium from gladiator ( now were free)
    in the brash of the Russian blizzarding winter did we march , a storm upon the ground , we courageously march . Our commander the brave noble and yet rebellious Scotsman William Wallace . To his honor and fortitude did we march . For with he , could us by the thousand stand firm against that of the million . By his broad sword . Would we fearlessly charge accross the white abyss toward that of the screaming flood of Russians. By his roar that feared more then the utmost perfect storm . Would we decent upon thee like an angry dark cloud beaming accross the sky with but the fuel of or beliefs would we clash against the foe . Cannons roared . Men fell . Blood stained te snow . We fought on . Brothers . Fathers sons , many of each of these perish , swords clank . Armies clash , horses trample and men scream in agony and panic . And then just there . A glisten through the sunlight and blizzarding snow . Wallace's broad sword swung a roar of battle and a scream of death , demon of war fills his eyes as enemy fell before him . Like a tunnel vision of slowness I watch our commander cut down the 10 men on his path . And with the screams gone distant to none . Novgorod lie defenseless before . It is on ward we march .
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; April 18, 2015 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Speekerofages View Post
    I'd have to play as France to establish el CID and Wallace and I think el CID will be dead by the time of William . But I will give it a shot !
    If you do it, and you go all out with a seperate thread and everything, I will give you rep. And I advice other people to rep you also, because it's going to be epic.

Click the image for some awesome new unit cards for the AIO mod!

Where will the thread be located ? And also look at recent photos that's the best I got , I can't convert te images taken during game to my phone . So I have to take a photo of the screen ad show it that way . But I can write a story for it but where

Also I have started a really good new story up like you want. It will take place in te kingdom of heaven after a conquered Jerusalem Saladin looks to take the rest of the kingdom of Jerusalem and move on to the principality . One thing standing in his way (much lkke the actual historical facts) is that of the army of Richard the lion heart of England .... ( I have pics already if you want to see them )

te game . Mideval total war 2 kingdoms expansion crusades . Difficulty VH VH .

Ley me know if interested

Saladin plans to this time possibly recruit Richard and convert him to Islam to fight against the ones that sent him there . The Catholics , will saladin manage to recruit the young crusader king and have his night forces lead by two of the most historical symbolized men from the holy land ( other then king baldwin because Saladin already killed him ad took Jerusalem ) unit

Unite against the rest of the world ! I think aAR will be the best for this new thread story

Chek out new thread united holy land ! Will start there

Check our my AAR !! It is going to feature saladin recruiting richard the lion heart chapter 1 up now!!!!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6#post14456126
    Last edited by Garbarsardar; April 18, 2015 at 10:26 PM.

puddingkip's Avatar Tiro

Hehe nicely done. A few months ago I have managed to marry Balkan d'Ibelin to my Byzantine princess. He was a great commander and really smashed the Muslims. With his one army he took all of the holy lands and Egypt.

The movie based fun in SS just reminds me how good of a game and a mod this is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12