Thread: A few questions regarding SSHIP

Default A few questions regarding SSHIP

I have a few questions regarding SSHIP and i would be very grateful is somebody could address them :
    1)Is it easier to get citadels in SSHIP compared to 6.4? In 6.4 a very large number of elite units could never be unlocked because it was virtually impossible to get a citadel.
    2)I downloaded 0.8.0(havent merged the 2 data folders yet), and i will probably have to install the subsequent patches and hotfixes to get it up-to-date. However, is 0.8.3 a standalone version or does 0.8.0 need to be downloaded for it to work?
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Default Re: A few questions regarding SSHIP

Quote Originally Posted by SoumyaBanerjee View Post
    I have a few questions regarding SSHIP and i would be very grateful is somebody could address them :
    1)Is it easier to get citadels in SSHIP compared to 6.4? In 6.4 a very large number of elite units could never be unlocked because it was virtually impossible to get a citadel.
    2)I downloaded 0.8.0(havent merged the 2 data folders yet), and i will probably have to install the subsequent patches and hotfixes to get it up-to-date. However, is 0.8.3 a standalone version or does 0.8.0 need to be downloaded for it to work?
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    In SSHIP generally will fight base units and medium- combat characteristics . It will not be too many archers in comparison with SS6.4. And you have to first download the 0.8,2 , and then on top of 0.8.3 . About citadels I have nothing to say because I does not reach them .

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Citadels should be more or less the same as in SS6.4. Only some settlements can reach that level, depending also on the governor traits (if I remember correctly).
    Also note that some feudal units are available in towns in SSHIP and also that it's planned to review the EDU in order to add more variety in the different rosters.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Hey guys,

thanks for the mod! iam only turn 5 with crusader states, and i am eager to see whats coming :-) one question:

- i can only play early era. is this my fault or can it be adjusted to high or even late era? i thought i read somewhere, that SSHIP has early, late and high era campaigns?

Blog Entries

No, SSHIP has only Early Era Campaign. Not the other(s).
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Ok, thanks. Your mod is really really great, seems to me like a new Stainless Steel. At first, i felt a little sorry because there was no BGR implemented (and i love BGR iv and v). But it seems the recruitment system is similar challenging.

Thanks for the mod!

Blog Entries

No problem, you're welcome. And thanks for your words