Thread: America?

Default America?

Quick question, does this mod includes the New World in the Campaign?

Senator

Default Re: America?

No. Region limit is hardcoded at 199 + The Sea. Adding the New World (which is historically far beyond the mod's timeframe, really) would only detract from the experience in Europe and the Middle East, as there would have to be fewer regions there.

it could have a script or event about the discovery of America or other continents and if you have these importants trades routes you could have much income and population growh(as the silks roads)...stainless steel 7 wanted to create this...
    Last edited by j.a.luna; June 14, 2015 at 06:19 PM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

I still dream of a Total War game with the whole world to conquer. All Continents and as many nations as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Pherion View Post
    I still dream of a Total War game with the whole world to conquer. All Continents and as many nations as possible.
    You can try Eras: Total Conquest for a global Total War. I'm unsure if it's still functional however, as it's been dead for a good while.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Pherion View Post
    Yes, Eras: Total Conquest attempted to create this. But there is only so much we can do with what the game allows.

Then CA moved to Warscape - and granted, Empire is a huge map - but it is barely moddable in comparison. So it's unlikely this dream will ever be realised, unless anyone is still working on memory modding and has found a way to break the hardcoded limits without modding the .exe... but I doubt that'll ever happen, if it's even possible.