Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition against Chaos pre-order/DLC

Aquila_Mars's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Petition against Chaos pre-order/DLC

Nevermind, wrong thread.

Although I have to say this petition does sound childish. A simple downvote on the youtube video will be enough. If you want to take it one step further, don't buy the game.
    Last edited by Aquila_Mars; October 27, 2015 at 03:43 PM. Reason: wrong thread
    LET US SHOOT THE BOOT, MAKE THE TOPHAT GO MOOT

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Huberto's Avatar Praepositus

Already up to 1,740 something😂😂

Saw this and decided to drop $600 on pre-orders for everyone on my steam friend list.

Quote Originally Posted by illathid View Post
    Saw this and decided to drop $600 on pre-orders for everyone on my steam friend list.
    Can I be your friend? I also want to point out I read a post on the Fallout 4 forums complaining about the price.

Imperator Artorius's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    This is a new low. Somewhere in there with using Uncyclopedia as a proper source... The entire "cut content" idea is a totally bogus idea. It implies entitlement which is ridiculous.
    How would you describe the Chaos pre-order bonus then?

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Woody0 View Post
    Actually I think this time it is having an effect, but we will have to wait and see.

It was in the top 10 sellers on steam for a very short while, then continued to drop. It is now not even in the top 25.

Judging by Rome 2 when it came available for pre-order it was in the top 10 for a least a week and even making it to #1. I think it is safe to assume they wanted numbers close to Rome 2 for this title and it does not look like they are hitting them.

Of course I am just speculating using the best information I have available and assuming what their sales projections are.
    kinda hard to have a discussion based on assumptions. I doubt they can reach the level of rome 2 pre orders with any future titles. I would love to be wrong.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I don't see this going anywhere but to infraction land for a few people. Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12