Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slaanesh and other specific Chaos gods actually going to be in TW:W?

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Slaanesh and other specific Chaos gods actually going to be in TW:W?

The only way to avoid Slaanesh is CA scrap this game and make one based on AoS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Slaanesh and other specific Chaos gods actually going to be in TW:W?

Quote Originally Posted by hellheaven1987 View Post
    dude to soon™

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

It's still apart of the lore. It's heavily implied that the dark prince is going to be a big plot point once AoS progresses to the elves. So if anything a AoS version would have more content of that foul creature.

hellheaven1987's Avatar Comes Domesticorum

Implying Slaanesh would not come back as a holy, pure maiden that cause RAGE in the few lefts that still play AoS, assume AoS would not die before that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Hellheaven, sometimes you remind me of King Canute trying to hold back the tide, except without the winning parable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    Cameron is midway between Black Rage and .. European Union ..

Turns out what we've seen so far is only from the tutorial campaign (which ends with the destruction of the old world) and the grand campaign is actually set in AoS.

Not sure why people dislike Slaanesh- seems more likely to be powerful than Nurgle though Chaos Undivided is boring as hell for a TW campaign. I really hope that is not the approach CA took.

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ichon View Post
    Not sure why people dislike Slaanesh- seems more likely to be powerful than Nurgle though Chaos Undivided is boring as hell for a TW campaign. I really hope that is not the approach CA took.
    My problem with Slaanesh is that, while I like the concept (the god of lust, pleasure, excess, etc. rather than a more conventional, purely evil god), I just find the unit desings horrendous and awfully dated. I recall defining it in the lines of a bad dream David Bowie had in the 80s. I'd like to see what a talented artist could do with a different take on that same concept though.

baldrick13's Avatar Semisalis

I'm hoping we get more nurgle at some point, he's the most interesting out of the gods to me at least.
    Been a long time hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
    My problem with Slaanesh is that, while I like the concept (the god of lust, pleasure, excess, etc. rather than a more conventional, purely evil god), I just find the unit desings horrendous and awfully dated. I recall defining it in the lines of a bad dream David Bowie had in the 80s. I'd like to see what a talented artist could do with a different take on that same concept though.
    I agree a bit, and could look a bit modernized while still appearing 'fantasy' and medieval.

Quote Originally Posted by baldrick13 View Post
    I'm hoping we get more nurgle at some point, he's the most interesting out of the gods to me at least.
    Oh yeah, I hope pretty much everything is covered. Maybe even minor chaos gods and what not. This is probably going to be Warhammer fantasy's swan song.

Oh, I'd love for there to be nods to the lesser chaos gods. Especially Necoho, the chaos god of atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Hyrule View Post
    Oh, I'd love for there to be nods to the lesser chaos gods. Especially Necoho, the chaos god of atheism.
    lol! From the lexi-wiki: Necoho the Doubter is one of the renegade Chaos Gods. Necoho's warp-spawned existence owes itself to a paradox which should, by mortal logic, make his very subsistence impossible. He is a deity who represents the struggle against the entire notion of gods and religion. Needless to say, this means that his following is extremely small, even for an obscure renegade Chaos God. This is doubtlessly the way Necoho likes it. In the rare event he makes some sort of appearance to mortals, he often appears in the form of a short, slightly plump old human man, with a permanent expression of ironic amusement etched upon his face.
    Necoho has no known symbol, and has no temples or holy days, considering every day equally non-holy. He offers nothing to his followers, and asks nothing of them.
    Necoho is generally opposed to all other cults of all kinds. The only exception is when helping one cult or hindering another would undermine the cult's credibility among its followers. http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Necoho

Haha I've love to have a joke unit of Chosen Necoho followers with highly ornate fedoras.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12