Thread: Russia

Tighes_Hood's Avatar Libertus

Default Russia

Just wondering about russia in this submod. Will the kieven rus and the republic of novgorod be receiving any new units or reskins in the future?

Thanks for the awesome mod, my late byzantine campaign is going quite well.

Default Re: Russia

I'd guess that's unlikely. Both are already using the excellent Rusichi units and skins.

well, maybe in next version or else
    for new textures are unlikely but for new units maybe it will be a diversification between two Rus factions (similiar to BFTB if you has played it before)

Tighes_Hood's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by umbracatervae777 View Post
    well, maybe in next version or else
    for new textures are unlikely but for new units maybe it will be a diversification between two Rus factions (similiar to BFTB if you has played it before)
    I liked what the modders did with the units in BFTB, maybe that approach could be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by PerXX View Post
    I'd guess that's unlikely. Both are already using the excellent Rusichi units and skins.
    perxx but russian banners and some units as spear militia or boyars could be improved in sship... roster russian in sship have a mix into vainilla and rusichi
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

I agree, russiand actualy dont use completly units of rusichi...Only some of them... Boyars should be updated, druzhina also.. and many more.