Thread: New DLC Won't Load

Default New DLC Won't Load

I've just got back from a month away from the house, having played all 5 of the original races to over a hundred turns in. Got home and d/l The Beastmen. Trailer looks great I think. Then it goes to actually load the game, with the red bar filling up. Instead of them moving fairly slowly, now the 2 cycles of bars fill blazingly fast, and the game then immediately drops me back to the Campaign Menu screen. This same thing happens regardless of exiting the Intro trailer from either the Grand Campaign picking the Beastmen, or from the Beastman story campaign.

I've never had this sort of problem before with any Total War game, or again, with this game until the Beastman d/l. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike
    "oooh a gypsy wind is blowing warm tonight, sky is starlit and the time is right. Now you're telling me you have to go...before you do there's something you should know." - Bob Seger

Freedom is the distance between church and state.

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: New DLC Won't Load

Do you have any mods installed? If you have delete/disable them and see if you still have the problem.

I presume there may be some changes to the game other than the beastman implementation.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Only the Blood and Gore one, and the Better Camera one.
    "oooh a gypsy wind is blowing warm tonight, sky is starlit and the time is right. Now you're telling me you have to go...before you do there's something you should know." - Bob Seger

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Try to reverify your game files
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Thanks a lot guys. I disable the camera one and it works fine now.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mikelus Trento View Post
    Thanks a lot guys. I disable the camera one and it works fine now.

Mike
    I have 2 camera mods, battle and campaign, both work with the Beastmen, so there is one that works for you if you take the trouble. At times I have noticed that mods have to be loaded in a certain order and the more you have more complex because of conflicts, worth it for me as I don't like CA's vanilla games. Every time a mod is updated or the game is patched etc there can be problems.