Thread: The Grim and the Grave DLC

Default The Grim and the Grave DLC

Greetings, 2 questions if I may be so bold,

1. Has any one had very severe slow down in a large multi stack battle that they didn't have before the DLC?

2. The special famous units in my VC campaign get no veteran chevrons from combat or the Wight King, don't know if it's my mods, are any players getting them?

Thank you for your time.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: The Grim and the Grave DLC

They can't get experience by design. You can download mod to turn that off.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

New units dont get experiemce and are not affected by general skills i think.

I might be wrong but somehow I feel they increased the physical effects (dust, smoke etc.) with the last patch, which understandably could cause some performance drop to some people.

And yeah, Regiments of renown units do not benefit from general skills, which is sad because with the right updates, the normal units are way better than them. Lucklily, mod does fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post

And yeah, Regiments of renown units do not benefit from general skills, which is sad because with the right updates, the normal units are way better than them. Lucklily, mod does fix that.
    This was my thought, their more expensive and yet normal troops with chevs are basically as good.

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. Think I'll look up that mod that turns off the possibility of gaining chevs.