Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1530313233343536373839404142434445464748495065 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP ver. 0.97 (outdated, use v. 098)

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9 downloadable - 19th of January 2016

I finally got it working, I had somehow managed to overlook something ridiculous. But anyway thanks for the assistance.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by alevort View Post
    Do you know how to fix the campaign_script to take out, faction leader deaths and all and improve the speed turn?
    Go into your M2TW directory >find and open Medievil2.preferences > in window find event_cutscenes >change 0 to 1 >top left of window left click on file > left click on save >job done. I don't see that it will speed things up but it generally helps prevent ctd's in some instances and with certain mods including RTW mods.
    Last edited by Saul Tyre; November 21, 2016 at 07:09 PM.
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

This is the first and the best submod that I have ever tried!!!
    units, map and everything in this mod are awesome... But please add some more Templar units, such as Templar Marshalls, Heavy Foot Templar(because the foot templar model kinda suck), Templar Grandmasters, Templar Gunners, etc.. just add some more templar please...

This is the best submod in the whole world!!! The units, HUD, Campaign map and everything in this mod is awesome... But please add some more templar units just like Templar , Heavy Swordsman, Marshall & Foot Marshalls, Gunners, and etc.. please add these units....

Libertus

Love the mod, been playing for a long time. I'm on a campaign as England, drawing near to 600 turns. I've spotted an odd problem, not sure If It's stated In a bugs list already but I have multiply settlements where building a Food Administration Office and the larger mining network ( I think It's highest tier) Don't build, they get cancelled on the next turn and I'm not sure why.

Thanks and again, fantastic mod, great work.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

If this information would help: I've tried to build Food Administration only twice, but it was cancelled by the engine just one turn before finishing. I had a minor mining network built in that settlement (it was Kraków).

What year does the Heavy Mail Event kick off?
    Wil you play the game? the game of thrones.

What is the recommended difficulty for this submod?
    ¡Vosotros no podrán parar la inquisición Española!

Quote Originally Posted by chompy_the_goat View Post
    What is the recommended difficulty for this submod?
    a tope amigo, very high/very high for maximun performance
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Very high for campaign definitely, but for some time now I go medium on battle difficulty, because I don't think it makes sense the AI can match spear militia against my spearmen sergeants for example. It can get pretty hard playing as catholic factions against most muslim factions, for instance fights between cavalry units? You always have to 2v1 them and against the mongols it just becomes crazy. On VH/VH vs mongols, even 2 stacks vs 1 stack isn't safe on open field battle, you have to make a stand on river crossings if you know the strategy and what units to get, it can workout better than letting them siege your settlements. So ye, medium for battles in my opinion is balanced, VH bonus is fine for campaign, you'll get much more action.

So, wait.. How do I play as Teutonic Order? It appears later as some people said, but I can't find it in Early or (High and) Late campaign. Did the Kingdom of Serbia really replace them entirely as a playable faction? That's too bad since there are so many unique units for the Order. Suppose I'll get my teutonic fill with Battle for the Baltic mod.. though that mod always had those weird settlements with almost no public order and an income of only 20-60 coins.

As an additional note I'd like to add that something seems bugged with the High and Late era campaign. If I choose to play as sicily I just get a screen showing it's the papal states turns and that makes sense because sicily is owned by HRE. Is there a way to fix this or have I done something wrong?
    Last edited by DaReaperZ; December 09, 2016 at 07:57 PM.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

TO is not in game anymore (as playable faction) because replaced by Serbia. But as a knight order, it is still in game.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Oh okay, are they going to be playable in the future updates? I noticed it said the High and Late campaign wasn't entirely finished, which was why it bugged when I chose Sicily, cause they have no provinces.

how do i recruit generals , i installed the game but cant recruit generals

Quote Originally Posted by ak17948 View Post
    how do i recruit generals , i installed the game but cant recruit generals
    Look for a Fortress or Citadel (cities of any size and Castle-level castles will not do). Those will allow you to train "Generals Bodyguard", though the replenishment rate is rather low.

i was playing as the zengids , and was trying to recruit generals body gaurds from aleppo . but couldnt find them aleppo was already upto citadel level

is it a bug ?

Blog Entries

I don't think it is a bug but rather a miss. I'll check that
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Any news on development? I understand there have been allot of real life concerns, but I figured I'd ask anyway, seeing as how its the new year and all hehe...

Blog Entries

No release date. No much progress. Sorry about that. This is mostly my fault, being involved into too many things

Hey guys,

Dawn of Conquest is finally released. SSHIP team, especially Lifthrasir, helped out a little too. If interested, I could use a few testers right about now.

Sandy