Page 97 of 307 FirstFirst ... 477287888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107122147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 6125

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Well, I'm not sure that this is due to that diplomat but just in case, you can try to use the console and to move or to kill him, just to see if the problem stays or not. More info about the console can be found here.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Georgian unit's in loose formation

Hello , i love playing as Georgia but everytime i enter in field battle , most of the unit are in loose formation (when there normaly not). Does anyone know how to get them back in there normal formation ? *Im french sry for the language*. And is this mod dead ? Because i see a lot of improvement in the thread like Saladin , unit cards ,...

Blog Entries

I'll check it. Not sure what causes this
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Hi guys again. I just found out interesting thing. I have started new campaign for Crusader states (due my previous problems with Hungarian campaign and its family tree). When I reached around 700th turn, I lost my possibility to recruit generals. But I noticed an important thing. If I demolish my tourneyfield and build it again, I am able to recruit general again (after 700th turn is new icon for generals. Looks like they are now in heavier armour or something If I look on their picture in recruit menu). And another thing related to this. I click to recruit the general, but the game canceles it itself. I looked to my city again to check if my new general has been recruited but my city was recruitng nothing. So I had to click on recruit the general again. Sometimes I recruited my new general on fourth attempt and sometimes on sixth attempt. Thats quite weird. The game keeps cancelling my recruiting orders (but only if i try to recruit a general).
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Interesting indeed. I've experienced cancelling orders by the engine concerning Food Administration. I've never managed to finish it :-(
    If you've made such an epic campaign (700!), perhaps you can share some experience in the relevant thread?

I'm especially interested in the evolution fo the situation of the biggest factions. Do they desintegrate due to the civil wars or they cope somehow?
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; September 10, 2017 at 03:50 PM.

Hey everybody,

Its new guy #300 here.

I'm having some problems getting this mod to work on my computer for some reason. I keep getting just regular old SS6.4

Here's the steps I took in "run as administrator"

1.install 6.3 to default location
    2. install 6.4 to default location
    3. ran and set the setup to savage AI and permanent arrows
    4. install SSHIP to default location

Can someone break down the install steps a little more? I feel like I'm missing a step.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

I've put pics beside the explanations in the OP here for each step. Which one don't you understand?

Thank you for being willing to help!

I went back through the steps for the fourth time and noticed I overlooked the installing of the game into a separate drive and or folder to avoid the virtual store problems, so I meticulously followed those steps and it works no problem now!

Thanks again though Lifthrasir.

Blog Entries

Glad it worked

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Installing the game into a different folder is a good option - for those that can't do it for whatever reason there is this option, simply follow it from step 3 onward. Delete the M2TW folder in the Virtual Store afterward should it exist.

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Damn it! My "favourite" bug is back. My new campaign with Crusaders states. About 900 turns. And after death of my last prince (I killed him purpously, because he had trait Usurper) I wanted to look on my Family tree, who is the new prince. But NO! Everytime I click on family tree button I get CTD instantly Nooooooooooooo
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Blog Entries

Maybe an invalid portrait? That should be fun to trace....

You can test for that by removing the portrait folder of your faction's culture as well as the custom_portraits folder: data\ui\[culture]\portraits and ui\data\custom_portraits. Although I am not sure if the removal of the custom_portraits folder won't cause a start up crash, but at turn 900 I doubt any character is still alive that uses one.

In my OS X,
    1. Building browser is messed up, missing building portrait and sometimes name with "<>" enclosure.
    2. They year placement is empty no "1117 AD" display for me.

Blog Entries

@ SirPeacemaker and havocdrake, I think you should remove SSHIP (and possibly Stainless Steel as well) and re-install it (or them) as per the OP (with the new instructions).

Blog Entries

Linux? No text? Check here.

Hi guys, I donīt understand why youīve degraded the Popeīs character to a mere general in campaign map. At least, you could have degraded to a King -in real life the Vicar of Christ is a king too-. Anyway, Iīd like to restore the vanilla Pope character in campaign map. Itīs possible? Could anyone help me? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dontbugme View Post
    Hi guys, I donīt understand why youīve degraded the Popeīs character to a mere general in campaign map. At least, you could have degraded to a King -in real life the Vicar of Christ is a king too-. Anyway, Iīd like to restore the vanilla Pope character in campaign map. Itīs possible? Could anyone help me? Thank you.
    If you refer to the ''figure or strat map model'' for the Pope i also am agree, i prefer a ''eclesiasthic figure'' for the Pope in the campaign map that an simple strat map model for general
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Icon8 How do you activate the console in this mod?

Seriously, I don't know why you hid the console from everyone. I cannot opened it using any key or key combination. And the descr_Shortcuts file is missing inside SS6.3. That's very frustrating.

I wanted it to disable FOW so I could click on every character from every faction to see if the voices were all working correctly. Since I can't, I'm just going to delete the sound files and install the fix just to be sure I don't have bad surprises later on.

Seriously, enable the console in the next release, or atleast add that file in or something.

Blog Entries

Default Re: How do you activate the console in this mod?

We haven't touched the console. It's still there. I don't know what kind of keyboard you're using but it should appear if you press the ° or the ų.
    Otherwise, check if the "disable_console" option is enabled in the .CFG files (mod and vanilla). Except in the [hotseat] section.

Default Re: How do you activate the console in this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Pherion View Post
    Seriously, I don't know why you hid the console from everyone. I cannot opened it using any key or key combination. And the descr_Shortcuts file is missing inside SS6.3. That's very frustrating.

I wanted it to disable FOW so I could click on every character from every faction to see if the voices were all working correctly. Since I can't, I'm just going to delete the sound files and install the fix just to be sure I don't have bad surprises later on.

Seriously, enable the console in the next release, or atleast add that file in or something.

dunno about the descr_shortcuts but you can try look into the "default.cfg" file (located inside the SS6.3 folder), open it and make sure this line "disable_console = 0" is in there