Page 38 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1328293031323334353637383940414243444546474863 ... LastLast

Thread: [Technical] 1.15 Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] AE BETA 1.0 Bug Reports

The eastern capital buildings have stats that don't reflect their names. The tributary/allied kingdom branch doesn't actually provide the autonomy buffs and nerfs, where the royal xatrap does. Stats need to be matched to the right tree. Can't yet tell if this has been addressed in the new patch, from the notes provided, but looks like it could be...
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Hi Phil, this is Ragnar, this is what I am trying to change highlighted in red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TWC rank depth.png  
    Last edited by GM207; June 19, 2018 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Add a picture

Is it just in my games or does the AI generally stop producing armies after a while? In every game, especially the smaller factions, they seem to have none or just one unit armies after like 70-80 turns.

Hi,

Great mod. Couple of things to report 10 turns into a Macedon campaign

1) Playing as Macedon a sword is missing from Phillip's hand on the campaign map and the battle map
    2) Macedon have Roman voices e.g. they say "FOR ROME" when you move them on the battle map
    3) Pergamon might be bugged on the battle map. Having laid siege long enough to create a bridge, the battle map is a bit off. Tower icons are all off centre, for example a decent way in front of the actual tower in the field. Immediate CTD when you press "start battle".

Hope that helps. Happy to provide further info and please keep up the great work as I love the mod!

Quote Originally Posted by Exerius View Post
    Is it just in my games or does the AI generally stop producing armies after a while? In every game, especially the smaller factions, they seem to have none or just one unit armies after like 70-80 turns.

This is very true, i do find that if you give them time after declaring war, this do come at you with a decent army.

Civis

In Carthaginensis culture seems kinda inverted? I start with approx 100 latin culture, but over time it goes down. I have several buildings that give state influence. Playing as Rome.

This? The guy in the red cape somwhere in the middle in this Where's Waldo-like picture? That is Publius Scipio in the battle of Zana. He survived dozens of enemy soldiers being in closest proximity to him for about 10-15 minutes, and that was after his entire bodyguard unit was slaughtered. They don't really attack him though, they just endless run from side to side. ^^ Just curious, is that intentional, a bug or is this the result of mod limitations by CA? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by metafa; June 20, 2018 at 06:24 AM.

Libertus

The royal peltast officer is equipped with a sarissa

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1417063368

Libertus

Cant build siege equipment when besieging Corinth

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1417103548

Hello Guys,

Really grateful for this mod it's awesome.

Unfortunately I have a crash with my Macedon campaign. I can't get into turn 47 because when I finish the 46th turn after every nation the game just crash.

Does anybody experience the same? Is there a solution or I have to restart the campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by RendiL View Post
    Hello Guys,

Unfortunately I have a crash with my Macedon campaign. I can't get into turn 47 because when I finish the 46th turn after every nation the game just crash.

Does anybody experience the same? Is there a solution or I have to restart the campaign?
    Which faction does it crash on. Does it happen on any specific battle map or something else you can identify?
    Campaign modder for Ancient Empires

Libertus

Rome, 189 BC, a strange "empty" message (latest version v1.01k with a fresh restart...)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180620180316_1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	548.9 KB 
ID:	353793

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

I for some reason canīt recruit units in my Pergamon campaign.

When I do, itīs a continuous cycle of not having any recruitment points left in Winter and the counter resetting in Summer.
    Any idea how to fix this?
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Quote Originally Posted by RendiL View Post
    Hello Guys,

Yes, there is a thread about it. Suspect are the grey Rebels who attack each other causing a CTD. I posted a thread for a work around.

Quote Originally Posted by Maetharin View Post
    I for some reason canīt recruit units in my Pergamon campaign.

When I do, itīs a continuous cycle of not having any recruitment points left in Winter and the counter resetting in Summer.
    Any idea how to fix this?
    Is public order in the green? I will reduce the recruitment penalty from seasons slightly to alleviate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠ View Post
    The eastern capital buildings have stats that don't reflect their names. The tributary/allied kingdom branch doesn't actually provide the autonomy buffs and nerfs, where the royal xatrap does. Stats need to be matched to the right tree. Can't yet tell if this has been addressed in the new patch, from the notes provided, but looks like it could be...
    The main chains will be adjusted across the board

Maetharin's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Is public order in the green? I will reduce the recruitment penalty from seasons slightly to alleviate it.
    It’s a bit below, would it be possible to increase the PO recruitment point malus with Imperium?
    I‘d imagine that the bigger the population, the lesser the amount of local young men it‘s willing to put into the army.

BTW have you considered using DeI‘s bigger Phalangite shields?
    They IMO come closer to the findings identified as Pelta.
    Last edited by Maetharin; June 20, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
    "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse!"

Marcus Porcius Cato Censorius

"I concur!"

​Me

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    Which faction does it crash on. Does it happen on any specific battle map or something else you can identify?
    I wouldn't say it happens on a specific nation but occurs after the Lusitanis. For me it seems that every nation get trough the turn.

I tired different things: went back and didn't conquer certain city. Stop the recruitment, stop building but It seems these have no influence on the crash.

Quote Originally Posted by CPL Trevoga View Post
    Yes, there is a thread about it. Suspect are the grey Rebels who attack each other causing a CTD. I posted a thread for a work around.
    Thanks for the info! I'll try to find that thread.

so, i don't know if this was reported already, i haven't read all of the bugs report, BUT, i've played two siege battles and both had massive problems, The first one in Carthago, i've attacked the city from north east, near the sea, and apparently there is a spot a bit further north where the units can simply walk through the walls and get inside the city, so enemies disembarking near that area ignored the gates i've conquered and simply went to the northern side of the map and entered the city from a wall -.-
    Secondly, during the siege of mediolanum my units refused to climb the stairs to the wall, standing like morons below them, and no matter what i do, they do not climb them! (first time ever i've encountered this problem with all four stairs and no solutions whatsoever)