Thread: I have some questions, need help.

JackDionne's Avatar Senator

Default I have some questions, need help.

Some questions I need answered:

How do I find out how much longer Ihave to keep a deal with another factions?
    Giving payment to someone it tells mebut what about stuff like none aggression pacts?

Is the colour coding for differentleaders when recruiting troops that important? I can't find anypenalties if the colour is different.

How do I unlock the Provincial Irontool Forges? The icon for it is different to the icons on the list.
    3K needs to have an Avatar Campaign!!!

Default Re: I have some questions, need help.

For deals I can't seem to find any info either until you include a cancellation in the deal itself. When you click confirm or accept or whatever it'll give you a big popup saying you will gain treachery, beneath the big warning should be a cooldown. It's always that number +1 from my experience (it counts the last turn as a 0 or something). Generally I think it is 10 turns (again I could be wrong) and you can't declare war straight after cancelling either, you gotta wait 10 turns (it miiiight be 5 turns after cancelling trade agreements, not sure).

There are no penalties, but you lose out on potential buffs. Furthermore some of the mid-tiered units are limited to that colour only, for example only Green officers can hire Spear Guards/Heavy Spear Guards/Ji Infantry/etc. whereas anyone can hire the highest tier green units once unlocked (Azure Dragons? on the reform tree and one of the emperor protector units). The skill tree of a character tends to have skills that benefit their retinue type (but there is a lot of crossover, for example Sentinels do have the Fire Arrows ability even though Strategists are the leaders that focus on ranged units).

Not sure what the last question is, not at home to check but can check later for you. Sorry if this isn't a great deal of help, the UI can weirdly be unhelpful.

For the "Provincial Iron Tool Forges" reform you need a Farm Labourer Camp. The building is in the building tree under "Government Support" Lvl 2. You can left-click any reform that is locked and it will pin itself, if you then hover your mouse cursor over the required building the name of the building will pop-up with the specific building tree icon.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterMoneta View Post
    For the "Provincial Iron Tool Forges" reform you need a Farm Labourer Camp. The building is in the building tree under "Government Support" Lvl 2. You can left-click any reform that is locked and it will pin itself, if you then hover your mouse cursor over the required building the name of the building will pop-up with the specific building tree icon.

Hope this helps
    I saw that but still can't find the building in the building chart system they have. Stupid me have to keep looking I guess.

I posted the agreement stuff up on imgur, hope this helps more. Also posted where to find the Farm Labourer Camp (its a T2 under the Government Support group of buildings, you gotta build the T1 Drifter camp first, ignore the highlighted building, its only highlighted because I can convert my current building to that one).

https://imgur.com/a/iDrxsAa

Help, please. How can I annex Han controlling the Emperor?

You can annex Han territory as Prime Minister if you move an army to the settlement in question. Just right click on it (as if attacking it) and the option should come up.

You can't annex the faction of the Han Empire until the emperor abdicates.
    My Three Kingdoms Military History Blog / Military Map Project - https://zirroxas.tumblr.com/
    Ask me a question!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Kang View Post
    I posted the agreement stuff up on imgur, hope this helps more. Also posted where to find the Farm Labourer Camp (its a T2 under the Government Support group of buildings, you gotta build the T1 Drifter camp first, ignore the highlighted building, its only highlighted because I can convert my current building to that one).

https://imgur.com/a/iDrxsAa
    Great information thanks.