Thread: Generals List off effects

Default Generals List off effects

Is there a way to have the list of effects a General has on armies and provinces more condensed and efficient? For example, there can be several effects on moral, some minus and some plus. Would it be possible to just have the final effect the General has on the troops? Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Generals List off effects

final effect % should be in some character tooltip, something on the left of the character portrait, can't remember

ok I'll have a look, I haven't noticed anything before, just that huge list of effects that comes up. Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldEditEdit in GingerEdit in Ginger×

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

I honestly have no idea what this ginger is...

err I have no idea why that is on my message, that is strange. Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection

I am confusedEnable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection

Quote Originally Posted by King Barbarian View Post
    I am confusedEnable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    Looks like you have Ginger enabled in your browser. It doesn't work any more after Flash Player was disabled. Go to your browser extensions (chrome://extensions/ for Chrome, different for others) and disable/remove Ginger

test

thanks