Since a few weeks ago, when the mod Empire Total War 2 became prominent on YouTube I decided to try to make Imperial Destroyer 6.3 complete. I have tried several ETW mods before (Darthmod, Imperial Splendour, The Blue and Grey, Minor Factions Revenge) but I keep coming back to Imperial Destroyer. Why? Simply because Imperial Destroyer has the best AI I have ever played against and is the only mod that added new regions to the game

Unfortunately Imperial Destroyer 6.3 has taken out more than you can use. However, aleheroix made a submod which: increased ammo, improved the pirate faction, unlocked all diplomatic options and introduced historical protectorates. This is GREAT! My idea is now to continue to work upon what aleheroix did. I am right now:

+ Increasing ammo even further, 16-20 rounds
+ Merging and nerfing my starting treasury mod to make it compatible with aleheroix changes
+ Including mod for portraits, campaign feels more refreshing
+ Including rakes can assassinate, trading ships and artillery range increased
+ Addinig historical victory conditions
+ Removing region trading in diplomatic options (AI doesn't understand that concept)

It is also possible to add WALI mod which introduces attrition of units to make it more realistic. I tried to introduce square formation but AI never used it and therefore I decided to leave it.

I have many thoughts about this such as perhaps looking into lowering morale, adding custom events/missions, etc. I even thought about creating an installer (.exe) to make it more user friendly. It's all about the immersion and increasing historical accuracy + realism.

Is anyone else interested in helping/contributing? Please let me know and you are more than welcome to post your own thoughts and ideas.

LET'S MAKE EMPIRE GREAT AGAIN