Page 315 of 320 FirstFirst ... 215265290305306307308309310311312313314315316317318319320 LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,300 of 6389

Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

Just wondering if the AI has issues reforming/upgrading their units, I finally got invaded at turn 160 by Rome's first legion and its still mostly composed of early spear units.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Support] 1.2 Bug Reports

AI is unable to upgrade its units. It can only replace units it lost with new ones.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [Support] Bug Reports

Hello!

I have noticed, that when I make a General a Governor (Alone in the City, without any units with him.), he doesn't get any experience.
    Is this normal? I can't give him any governing skills if he doesn't, which makes the governing skill tree completely pontless!

They did in the past versions though!

Quote Originally Posted by NobleStef80 View Post
    Hello!

I have noticed, that when I make a General a Governor (Alone in the City, without any units with him.), he doesn't get any experience.
    Is this normal? I can't give him any governing skills if he doesn't, which makes the governing skill tree completely pontless!

They did in the past versions though!
    You need to have an academy in your capital when you hire the character (or in the city where you hire the character if you don’t use the character screen).

https://docs.google.com/presentation...-JpnUREcM/edit
    Discord handle Q_Sertorius #0164

It seems something has been patched or did you guys do this. We had a desync in mpc campaign but the game did not end. Instead the gam just waited and made a loading to sync both players to continue the game. And we did. This is awesome. Why has no one mentioned about this before?

Apparently, Praesidium Urbis (lvl 3 social field buiding) can be upgraded to the Fortified Garrison only once: the moment you build it in a single province the option becomes inaccessible (simply disappears) in every other one.

Is it a bug or does it work as intended?

Thanks in advance!

Tried searching the thread for info on this but the site search function is a little wonky.

Have just taken Rhougion as the Cimbri, and the settlement is not generating any income. Seems to be stuck at zero for about a dozen turns or so. Region supplies are low, is this stopping income? Or is this a known issue? Shouldn't be a culture penalty since both are German.

BAAAAAAHHHHHH.

Disregard that message. It was my supply situation.

And just let me say here.... I'm a TW old-timer (apparently). Have about 2500 hrs logged on R2 alone. God only knows how many hours in every other title since 2003 or so.

I know roughly 3/4 of that has been in DEI. You guys took a broken, half-assed effort and turned it into a genuinely awesome experience. I'm loving the updates and have yet to play a faction that hasn't made me think.

Cheers.
    Last edited by tullyccro; May 06, 2022 at 07:46 PM.

NobleStef80's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Olmsted View Post
    You need to have an academy in your capital when you hire the character (or in the city where you hire the character if you don’t use the character screen).

https://docs.google.com/presentation...-JpnUREcM/edit
    Yeah, the "Hire Politicians" option is completely lame...
    Over 50000+ denars to recruit them?!
    I have never bothered with this option OR the Academy, I have just modified the Imperium to get more Dignitaries/Governors (1 for every Province)!!!
    Thanks for the guide, very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Orlov View Post
    Apparently, Praesidium Urbis (lvl 3 social field buiding) can be upgraded to the Fortified Garrison only once: the moment you build it in a single province the option becomes inaccessible (simply disappears) in every other one.

Is it a bug or does it work as intended?

Thanks in advance!
    Working as intended. There are a few Level IV or Level V buildings which can only be built once per faction.

I don't know if it is intended, or already reported, but as Rome, after two civil wars (and elimination of two gens), a new faction emerged, named "optimates", and not "gens whatever".

Quote Originally Posted by Blackader View Post
    I don't know if it is intended, or already reported, but as Rome, after two civil wars (and elimination of two gens), a new faction emerged, named "optimates", and not "gens whatever".
    That’s a relic of the previous political party names we used before. I will look into fixing that for the emergent rival parties.

Got a question... might be stupid... haven't played DEI in awhile so I might have missed something... or i just don't remember... anyway with that said, Have the Calvary formations been removed? I don't see the option to form into a wedge or anything... or is it only specific types that have the wedge formation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ski_Mississippi_ View Post
    Got a question... might be stupid... haven't played DEI in awhile so I might have missed something... or i just don't remember... anyway with that said, Have the Calvary formations been removed? I don't see the option to form into a wedge or anything... or is it only specific types that have the wedge formation?
    The number of units which can form a wedge formation is much lower than it was before. One reason for this is increased historical accuracy. The other is that the AI was very bad at using them.

The Seleucid Royal guard (a late unit) which is decribed as replacing the hoplite and having javelins are given no ammunition.

While not a bug, is it possible to make it that the baggage train will prevent attrition during extreme blizzards and equivalent events? I know the script is a difficult one to change, so I understand if you don't want to touch it.

[Bug Report] DEI 1.3 Game crash in multiple player mod when placing deployables with a single click in invalid locations on the battlefield, I thought it was fixed in Patch 4, but actually it is not ???!!!

Does anyone have the same issue? Many thanks if it can be fixed in next version.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

can't be fixed
    battle maps are un-moddable

In the HatG Campaign as Syracuse , you can't recruit Sikeliotai Ekdromoi Hoplitai, even though you should be able to with rank 1 barracks. You do have 2 units of them in your starting armies, but they just don't show up in the recruitment tab.
    Last edited by Feeelix; May 26, 2022 at 12:43 PM.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Edkromoi are pre thureos reform units and HaTG starts with thureos reform on.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ot-sure-if-bug

It won't lower even after reaching 69%

Edit: I restated the campaign and it is moving back and forth normally. I have not let it hit tyrannical or let a civil war occur yet.
    Last edited by yocheco619; June 03, 2022 at 09:01 AM.

Enemy soldiers spawn stacked in the water during naval battles. My ships men do through some javelins at them but nothing major. Not a one time occurrence and does happen with multiple different factions.
    https://imgur.com/a/Ud3e1Kd